Let's Get This Party Started!

L

lyndsay552

Hubby's 40th birthday, so it'll be an almighty party!!!!!!!

N

nuttybird

Blimey...looks like there will be loads of us for April 24th,should be a right ol laugh!!(think we should warn the Bull before hand?!!) Anyone flying from Gatwick on 18th April?
Karen

J

J4hurghada

Banned
I will PM everyone before we go and hopefully someone over there can pre-warn the bull's that we will be there and maybe have a table ready for us. if not I will get in touch with Bull's myself. It should be a good night and we will all know more about hurghada by then and some of you will have the keys to your apartments, I think I have most peoples phone numbers so I will text when over there with my egyptian phone number on the saturday. A few of us meeting at manchester airport too, those flying from london might be better letting each other know then we know a few faces before landing in hurghada. I AM REALLY LOOKING FORWARD TO APRIL.

W

westyorkshirebaldy

we are going from manchester on he 18th april so will be at bulls on the 24th but it wont be our last night as we are going for two weeks ha ha Have bought in british resort so might be able to share a taxi with someone

L

lyndsay552

At last, someone who will be there when we are!!!!!!!!

Westyorkshirebaldy - will you be staying in your new apartment? I think we are only around the corner from you in regency towers?

J

J4hurghada

Banned
westyork have i sent you my mobile for on the airport, are you staying at the british resort or at a hotel

J

J4hurghada

Banned
there you go lyndsay you wont be on your own, making us all feel sorry for you and wanting to stay longer to keep you company.

P

propertastic

I'll sort out a reservation out at Bulls - don't worry.

My girlfriend will be out from 11 March as well.

Not sure how impressed she will be when she finds out the kind of company I'm keeping over here though :)

J

J4hurghada

Banned
nick thankyou very much it would be better someone out there orgainsing the bull's. I will PM everyone beforehand and get the numbers for you if that helps.

N

nuttybird

we are going from manchester on he 18th april so will be at bulls on the 24th but it wont be our last night as we are going for two weeks ha ha Have bought in british resort so might be able to share a taxi with someone
Hi westyorkshirebaldy
We will share a taxi with you from british resort.Is the bulls not walking distance then? or staggering for the way home?!!

N

nuttybird

I'll sort out a reservation out at Bulls - don't worry.

My girlfriend will be out from 11 March as well.

Not sure how impressed she will be when she finds out the kind of company I'm keeping over here though :)
Thanks for that.The place will never be the same again after us lot turn up!!

J

J4hurghada

Banned
if the figures keep going up we will have to hire a large bar or even the night club, or even hotel

N

nuttybird

At last, someone who will be there when we are!!!!!!!!

Westyorkshirebaldy - will you be staying in your new apartment? I think we are only around the corner from you in regency towers?
Hi Lyndsay
we"ll be out there when you are too! In British Resort.See you at Bulls!
Karen

W

westyorkshirebaldy

Yes we are staying in our apartment (hopefully) dont know if Bulls is walking distance ever been before J4 no not yet which airport, and nuttybird no problem will share taxi where are you staying

J

J4hurghada

Banned
dont fancy the thought of a boat with all the beer we are going to consume I will proberly be first overboard, but i love the fish anyway.

J

J4hurghada

Banned
gene,

we are traveling from manchester too on XL flight which flight are you on?