Legal issue

Status
Not open for further replies.
Z

Zahid

Hi
can anyone recommend a good lawyer in Dubai/Ajman. i have invested in a project in Ajman and want to cancel but the developer is not doing this. i have paid 20% and am happy to forfeit the booking amount, as per the conditions on the booking form. there is no mention of cancellation in the contract. i cannot get in touch with Ajman RERA because no one eve answers and no one replies to my email.

thanks in advance.

D

dr_property

Lawyer

hi
can anyone recommend a good lawyer in dubai/ajman. I have invested in a project in ajman and want to cancel but the developer is not doing this. I have paid 20% and am happy to forfeit the booking amount, as per the conditions on the booking form. There is no mention of cancellation in the contract. I cannot get in touch with ajman rera because no one eve answers and no one replies to my email.

Thanks in advance.
hi,

regarding your query...i would like to see the contract and can offer you assistance...please mail me on dr_property at mcbdubai dot com or +9 7 1 - 5 0 - 6 5 9 7 8 2 1 and if you are in uae you are most welcome to visit me in my office in al barsha...

U

UAE Lawyer

I am with a local attorney practice. You can send me a text at +971 55 319 2266

Status
Not open for further replies.