Lawyer search

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Ghurka

Hi,

Can anyone point me to a reliable uk based lawyer? Like many I need some independent advice regarding my contracts. Need to know what my options are before I decide on the purchase.

Thanks

R

rabarbaro

Why Uk based ?

I'm not an expert but I think it's better if you look for a bulgarian english speaking lawyer as if you buy there is their law that should take into consideration...
If you need one I know a young lady, very very kind and honest, based in Sofia.
She can give you advice, free of charge, if you then need something more you talk
about the compensation...

survivalbulgaria

survivalbulgaria

You should check your contracts first and then look for a lawyer.

It is very important with what entity you signed the contract (i.e. company registered in Bulgaria, UK or elsewhere) and under which laws the contract is governed. Once you have this information you can look for a lawyer.

Bulgarian lawyer will not help you much for matters related to English law and vice versa. A good starting point to search for a lawyers in Bulgaria is hg.org

J

Jain and Chris

Hi,

Can anyone point me to a reliable uk based lawyer? Like many I need some independent advice regarding my contracts. Need to know what my options are before I decide on the purchase.

Thanks
Hi Ghurka

I agree with the other posters, it would be much better to use a Bulgarian lawyer who is fully conversant in English language. Whatever contract you sign, it will no doubt be considered under Bulgarian law, so having a lawyer who is familiar with Bulgarian property law, would be your best option. It doesn't really matter where they are based as long as they are honest and independent of the agent / developer and can speak your own language.

We have some lawyers writing articles for our magazine site who have penned helpful articles. From my own personal point of view, I have used GPNG law firm myself personally and found them excellent and they are not linked to any agent or developer, so offer independent advice and act for you, the client.

If you want their details or need anything else, just let us know.

Status
Not open for further replies.