Latest News

M

manaliguptaa

I have heard about (B)BHK concept in Mira Road. What is it?

S

SidhdhiManpa

This is the latest news and a very nice concept initiated in Mira road area. It is very unique too. Basically, it is designed in the manner that avails user to convert their hall into bedroom or study room (half-portion of hall) – multipurpose use in the same cost. This concept works on space saving i.e. “find rooms within rooms” which helps in not only saves space but also make a home look bigger and more spacious adding more value to it.

W

westernheights

Its really a great concept and it is must implemented in cities like Mumbai where is huge crises of residential spaces.

A

andis9

Really this becomes a good concept in near future to utilize land(space) at its best.

U

UshaInfra

Hey SidhdhiManpa ,

Thanks for elaborating the concept. It is indeed a very nice concept. It will help people who are looking for affordable housing with some space. Good topic.

P

pransha

Banned
Hi guys!! I do not found any impressive or an important news related to property/real estate over here. So please if anyone have any news related to property please share with us. I'll also do the same.

R

rubina2013

RelatyCompass introduced Online home buying concept with some exciting Offers like buy a Flat and get a Plot for Free....