Latest 1 Bed Morraco Sales Price

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

irf77

Hi folks, I have one bed room via Tamweel in int. city, rental for 55 K, i have been out of UAE for few months and looking through the ads here looks like int.city is in rane of 570 to 600 K i.e. Morracoo also

Please correct me? just need to understadn where do i stand.

Also has anyone been through the Tamweel Pruchase 90% loan offer and re-sale of property? what is the procedure, how much money do you lose in terms of penalties...

Thanks, Irfan.

H

hashdan

hi , do you want to sell ,or rent your apartment???

call me at , 050 4835902

G

georgihh

Finally some good news for all the people living in international city.
Nakheel will build a new cluster named Emirates.

Emirates cluster is overlooking the sewage plant and is just next to the horrible monster.
Once is built the cluster will serve as a shield form the horrible smell to the rest of the international city clusters.

And to make the picture complete a temporary (could last for 10 years) sewage plant is operating on the other side of the cluster.

Adding to that 100s of the discharge tracks passing under your balcony you can’t miss the atmosphere of the sewage business – so good luck!

P

pista2001au

I guess the hot weather will help to amplify the AROMA 'of the sewage business', won't it.
Sounds like you either just sold something there and happy to be out or visited the place and that's is one of your findings.
If you haven't invested there yet then maybe you should. I rekon it is one of the finest reap off places on the planet where the builder can seem to get away with just about anything, along with their foreign sales reps, at least in the UK.

Finally some good news for all the people living in international city.
Nakheel will build a new cluster named Emirates.

Emirates cluster is overlooking the sewage plant and is just next to the horrible monster.
Once is built the cluster will serve as a shield form the horrible smell to the rest of the international city clusters.

And to make the picture complete a temporary (could last for 10 years) sewage plant is operating on the other side of the cluster.

Adding to that 100s of the discharge tracks passing under your balcony you can’t miss the atmosphere of the sewage business – so good luck!

P

pista2001au

I guess the hot weather will help to bring out the AROMA 'of the sewage business' especially when it mingles with a bit of humidity, simply marvelous, don't you think?

Sounds like you either just sold something there and happy to be out or visited the place and that's is one of your findings.
If you haven't invested there yet then maybe you should.
I rekon it is one of the finest reap off places on the planet where the builder can seem to get away with just about anything, along with their foreign sales reps, at least in the UK.

Status
Not open for further replies.