Las cabanas

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

JW67

Thinking of investing in a one bedroom apartment at this development at Marsa Alam, has anyone done so already, if so which company did you use, and what do you think about them.

queenie40something

queenie40something

Hi JW - did you go ahead with your investment or did you decide to buy elsewhere.

If you made a purchase is your apartment ready and did it live up to your expectations?

Has anyone else purchased here?

Regards

Alison

J

Jef1

I am thinking of investing at Las Cabanas. The agent I am dealing with is visiting the development early April. He has been honest enough to say that they have not visited this particular site before and intends to give me a full report on his findings once he returns.
I am thinking of putting a deposit down on an apartment as I understand from Property Matters Overseas that this will be fully refunded if I change my mind before I have signed my contract. I've been told that prices are due to increase in April so I may as well reserve and then follow up discussions with my agent. If I'm pleased with his photos and findings etc then I will arrange a viewing trip.

queenie40something

queenie40something

Hi Jef - I have this morning received an email from my agent in Sharm with ref to Las Cabanas.

He is stating that there is a 2nd price increase of between 15 and 20% from 1st April 08. It states that this is the 2nd and not the last price increase.

The resort will sign a management contract with the hotel chain Solymar who are sister company of Iberotel and the soft opening of the hotel will be June 08 and it will be confirmed to the agent from the developer.

Hope this is of some help

Regards

Alison

realestatemart

realestatemart

Banned
Thinking of investing in a one bedroom apartment at this development at Marsa Alam, has anyone done so already, if so which company did you use, and what do you think about them.
Hello what kind of help you need been long time i think

queenie40something

queenie40something

Thanks George - the photos are the same as what my agent has as well.

J

Jef1

Hi

Thanks for the photos and the info but I have already seen this on PMO's website. I am looking forward to seeing some current photos that will be taken in April. So far they have been very helpful in giving me plenty of information. They also said they would take some pictures of the Las Cabanas Hotel so I can get an idea of how big it is. It will be good to chat with my contact Alan once he gets back as he has been very open and helpful.
Will keep you updated and would like to hear other peoples views on this development.

queenie40something

queenie40something

Thanks Jef - the photos on the email where from last year so yes it would be nice for you to see some updated ones. TBH it has prob ( hopefully ) come along leaps and bounds since the last ones where taken. On my development it made such a difference when they rendered the buildings and put in some landscaping - completely changed it.

J

Jef1

Just thought I would update the site.

I have decided to continue with my apartment reservation at Las Cabanas, Marsa Alam. I chated with my agent and met them along with the developer at the show last weekend.
The photos that Alan from Property Matters Overseas took are very useful and are on the photo gallery of their website. The project once completed will be huge with lots of facilities.
Just waiting for my contract now!

D

Deanosparky

las cabanas-oriental coast project

This may be of use to some people.
I am buying a one bed apartment at las Cabanas. Luckly I got in b4 the price went up- purchased for £18920.
I have signed contracts and paid deposit and have the recieved details back from the developer all signed and completed, and now just waiting for developer to request further payment.
I have been dealing with Sharm el sheikh real estate and I have to say that as to present thay have been very good in returning emails with all questions answered.
The developer is the Red sea Sharm for Tourism and is part of the Orientals group.
I have been looking at this deveopment for about 6 months and then decided in December to go ahead with the purchase.

Personally and I hope i'm right, this looks like a very good investment- my intention is to use it myself and also rent out throught the hotel managment company. I believe they will rent out to holiday companies- they take care of the property and then what is left from the rental money I recieve myself. As you can see the price has increased already and I believe it will do so at least once more before completion.
If anyone has got any Q's just ask.

L

Lsab

Hi Deano and welcome to the forum,

Congratulations on your purchase Good to have some new input on this development - please keep us updated with progress as obviously, it's a help for new members and anyone thinking about purchasing property here.

I don't know if you've seen this thread but you might find it of some use: http://www.totallyproperty.com/egypt-property/7507-quick-links-new-members.html

If you've any questions, or problems finding your way around the forum just give one of the moderators a shout.

Look forward to hearing more from you

Rgards

Linda

queenie40something

queenie40something

Hi Deano and welcome. SRE are also our agents and I agree that Tarek and his team answer emails and queries very quickly and always try to keep us updated with info and pictures. I also use Skype to talk to them as well which is very handy.

Good luck and all the best

Alison

A

Alan01

You might be interested to know that the developer for Las Cabanas has just agreed a deal with Sun Rise who will now be operating the Cabana Hotel.

The hotel is having its soft opening in September and its official launch is planned for November 2008.

I have been in discussion with the developers about all purchasers of property at Las Cabanas being able to purchase an "All Inclusive" package (at a reduced rate) to enable them to use the hotel's facilities - including the bars and restaurants - for no additional charge when on site. I'll keep you posted on how these negotiations go!

Best wishes

Alan

D

Deanosparky

I have seen the updated photos on property matters. The develoopment looks like it seems to be coming along quite well, and is very usefull as seeing an apartment on paper is never going to beat the real thing in a photo. Deff worth a look on this site.

Has anyone else got any feed back or info from their purchases?

realestatemart

realestatemart

Banned
I have seen the updated photos on property matters. The develoopment looks like it seems to be coming along quite well, and is very usefull as seeing an apartment on paper is never going to beat the real thing in a photo. Deff worth a look on this site.

Has anyone else got any feed back or info from their purchases?
I believe as well seeing is tottaly different from Hearing so you have to visit the location of any project before you buy :)

Geir

Geir

Hi!
We are a family from Norway who went to Hurghada to look at some propertyes there. Was in contact with a norwegian lady in Hurghada but found out that what we had seen on internett not was the same when we came down there. So we wnet down to Marsa Alam and liked what we saw there. As Mr. Tarek said, we have to think 5 or 6 years ahead when this place with eight hotels are finished. We also both our apartment before the price went up.
Was in contact with the peoples in Sharm El Sheik about the furniturepackage last week but they still havnt got one . What we miss is new photos of the project. Would like to see the progress.

Regards Geir.

L

Lsab

Hello Geir and welcome to the forum.

We have a thread on Marsa Alam which you might like to read through. This is the link:http://www.totallyproperty.com/egypt-property/6772-marsa-alam-49.html

If you have any problems finding your way around the forum please ask myself or Alison (Queenie40something) - we'd be glad to help. Likewise if you have anything specific to ask, we can probably point you in the right direction.

Best wishes
Linda

P.S. I once spent 6 months in Norway a very long time ago. I loved it there!

W

wanderlust

Hi All
I have been watching this thread with interest, can anyone give me an idea of the prices on this development and how accessable it is from UK ie flight cost/ airport and regularity.
Thanks a bunch

Status
Not open for further replies.