Las cabanas

Status
Not open for further replies.
HORIZON

HORIZON

Yes, I agree. I actually came across Las Cabanas first, then MABR and was comparing them both, but because the info on Cabanas at the time was vague I decided to give it a miss. Hopefully MABR will be just as nice:)
I hope that too:) With the pace of sales of this project - should not be any problems regarding completion I would say;)

M

MrSkipsey

Does anyone have any updated pictures of the development so far? From what I understand they only start the next phase of the build once 75% of the previous phase has been sold?
Be nice to see any pics of the phases being built now which as far Im aware are the apartment blocks closest to the sea, - 2, 12 and 13?

I stand corrected if Im wrong of course! :eek:

Must admit though, the hotel looks great. Especially the 'open air gardens/beach' restaurant.

HORIZON

HORIZON

Blocks 1, 2 12 and 13 to be exact. The 1st one is closest to the sea and has the best views.

I will try to get the newest pics from site..

D

Deanosparky

The completion for my apartment is end of March, so I plan to go out there before then.

I bought in block 12, November last year, so a 1 bed aprtment cost me £18920. It is further from the beach, however buying off plan at the 1st stage obviously meant it was cheaper.

Does anyone know what a 1 bed is selling for now? I think about £22500. I looked int Las cabanas quite thoroughly before buying, because like you've said there was little info about, and like it has already been said- it is part of a large scale resort not a stand alone complex, so facilities and infrastructure will also be built.:)

M

MrSkipsey

The completion for my apartment is end of March, so I plan to go out there before then.

Did you go for the pay over 2 years option or on completeion? Current prices are about £29k for a one bed. Thats in block 2 but I imagine they are the same in all blocks.

They have a one off studio for £20k.......

I was ummming and arrring about reserving but am undecided what block to go for.....Im not sure about the 'sea-view' from block 2 and if you have to be on tip toes to see it?!

P

propertastic

Block 2 (especially Building 3) should have the best sea views out of all of the apartments at Las Cabanas because there are no other buildings between there and the sea.

You can just look straight down the road to the sea, as can be seen from the attached images.

As MrSkipsey says, there is one last one-bed left in this block for just GBP28,847 - on the first floor.

It's a really good deal for someone as there is no price supplement for this block over any of the others with lesser views.

Attachments

D

Deanosparky

I just paid in installments over the past year. A payment scheme was made up by the developer and I paid according to that. So my last payment is due end of March.

C

chriscross34

Hi all, like cin, i invested in the Marsa Alam beach resort. I didn't really see much on the net about Las Cabanas and only found out about it from another member but by that time, had set my sights on MABR. I think both resorts will only add to the appeal of Marsa Alam and drive demand. Presumably, people can visit different resorts facilities eg spas, bars, clubs etc without necessarily having investing there?

This development sounds exciting and stlll good value. The villas look amazing, i love the style of the architecture.

Any body have details on the management arrangements and potential to rent the appts out?

Chris/Birmingham/UK

E

Ery

Hi everybody on this discussion. If any one need photos to see the finishing inside the flats, I will send you with pleasure.

C

chriscross34

Hi Ery, can you email me the pics@ [email protected]

how much were the furniture packs. im thinking of opting for a studio as i have already invested elsewhere on another development so can't afford much bigger.

thanks Chris

Last edited:
Geir

Geir

photos of the flats

Hi everybody on this discussion. If any one need photos to see the finishing inside the flats, I will send you with pleasure.

Hi! I also would like photos of the flats if you would be so kind: [email protected]

But has anyone had news about the progress? Im very dissapointed about the feedback from the developer. They at least could have written some words to tell how it goes. I havent heard nothing about the progress since before christmas. Our 3 bedrooms is to be finished by the 29.3.09. so its just over a month again. But nothing about the progeress. We have written several mails to them but no reply;-((.

We also wondering about the furniturepackage? When we visited Marsa Alam in february last year we was told there where three differents packages. From about 50.000 EGP to about 100.000 EGP. So far ive seen only one to about 75.000 EGP.

I knew it was some chances in the administration by the company in Sharm El Sheikh in the end of last year and the new once really has dissapointed us.

Whats your wiew on the info from the developer to the rest of you who as invested in this project .

Regards Geir Moen.

C

chriscross34

Hi Geir, i have not invested in this development as yet but am considering. Can you post the name of the developer

Is your agent able to help with communications? on MABR, i email IPI the developer directly now that the business of purchasing the appt has been completed and they are excellent at updates etc.

Does this developer have a website as they could be using that to update customers?

Can you let me have their contact details too as i want to do some research

thanks Chris

E

Ery

Hi Gier, Chris and Deanosparky I sent pictures. Chris if you need any details of the project I will try to get it.
Regards

C

chriscross34

Ira (Ery) thanks very much, i received your email this morning. The finish of the apts look good, nice clean lines etc.

I have a brochure on the resort and have been advised that the developer is 'Orientals for Urban development

OUD

i attach their website link

Chris

C

chriscross34

Anybody know what colour the extenal masonery is going to be for Blocks 12 and 13. I think cream would be preferable

D

Deanosparky

Thanks Ery for the pictures. the apartments look great.

Where did you get them from? Did you take them yoursself?

How is your purchase going?

what have you bought?

D

Deanosparky

I think cream would be the best coluor. I have seen some pics of the buildings in a red colour.- not as nice, i dont think

E

Ery

Hi I visited this Project on November. I live here in Egypt but I didn't purchase. As I know all the buildings will be the same colour as it is now. In previous pages you can see the photos of buildings.

Status
Not open for further replies.