Las cabanas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Geir

Geir

Hi All
I have been watching this thread with interest, can anyone give me an idea of the prices on this development and how accessable it is from UK ie flight cost/ airport and regularity.
Thanks a bunch
Hello!

When we went in in february our apartment a 3 bedroom, costed 37400 GBP. Then it have gone up twice.

From Uk its easier than from Norway. You can use Thompson. They go regulary from Gatwick to Marsa Alam. Then you have half an hour with bus/taxi to Las Cabanas. The flightprice has been as low as 104 GBP one way as far i as know.

When we talked to Mr. Tarek he said that the hotel would have shuttlebusses from the hotel to the airport.

Regards Geir.

A

Alan01

Thomas Cook also fly to Marsa Alam.

If you wish to fly into Hurghada it takes about 1.45hrs to drive to Las Cabanas.

I have attached a link to the current price list and if you wish to pm me then I can forward you the latest pictures of how building work is progressing for blocks 12 and 13.

Best wishes

Alan

Attachments

Geir

Geir

If you wish to fly into Hurghada it takes about 1.45hrs to drive to Las Cabanas.

I have attached a link to the current price list and if you wish to pm me then I can forward you the latest pictures of how building work is progressing for blocks 12 and 13.

Best wishes

Alan
Hi Alan!

I would like some photos of the building if i could. My mail is : [email protected].

Regards Geir.

Geir

Geir

Best wishes

Alan

Hi again Alan!

Your pricelist shows that apartment 2524 is free! Thats our apartment! Is your list up to date ? We hope that we shouldnt worry ??

Regards Geir.

A

Alan01

Hi Geir

I have forwarded you the photos along with the new images of blocks 12 and 13.

I am sure you will be really pleased with your investment at Las Cabanas.

Best wishes

Alan

A

Alan01

Hi Geir

No please do not worry. It is probably that we have not received an updated price list from the developers.

If anyone else tried to reserve it then the developer would say that it is no longer available.

Many of your neighbours in block 13 are clients that have purchased through ourselves!

Regards

Alan.

Geir

Geir

Hi Geir

No please do not worry. It is probably that we have not received an updated price list from the developers.

If anyone else tried to reserve it then the developer would say that it is no longer available.

Many of your neighbours in block 13 are clients that have purchased through ourselves!

Regards

Alan.

Hi Alan!

We have talked to the peoples in Sharm el Sheikh and the said "sorry" abour our apartment being free. Its not free and i hope the pricelist now shows that its NOT free ;-))

Geir

D

Deanosparky

I have some recent photos of the las cabanas development, that i have been sent from the developer and sharm real estate.
Does anyone have any more update on the hotels progress, like opening, or furniture packs, or anything else useful?

P

propertastic

Another block at Las Cabanas has recently been released - Block 2.

Prices at the development are going up on 1 December, but they have not yet revealed how much they will be going up by.

D

Deanosparky

Hi all, hope your purchases are going well! I have managed to get in contact with the hotel of the las Cabanas, development, and he has said they are currently in the process of rental agreements, for those of us who will wish to use the hotel managment company to lease our apartments.

M

MrSkipsey

Is there any more information about this development yet? How did the 'soft' opening go?
Are you all with one marketing agency?

HORIZON

HORIZON

I was not informed of soft opening before the New Year...

The good news, they havent raised the prices, which means you can get a piece in this development for a reasonable price still. The villas are pretty much sold out, and also they have launched a new apartment building with the best views of the Red Sea in the development (regarding apartments).

D

Deanosparky

The hotel is up fully running. Its called the sentido oriental dreams resort in marsa alam- nearer to Al Qusier actually.
The hotel has great reviews if you check out trip advisor. Looks like a really great resort. I cant wait to go out there and view my apartment myself!!

C

cin7166

The hotel is up fully running. Its called the sentido oriental dreams resort in marsa alam- nearer to Al Qusier actually.
The hotel has great reviews if you check out trip advisor. Looks like a really great resort. I cant wait to go out there and view my apartment myself!!
I just had a look at the photos and reviews on trip advisor. Looks fantasic! Well done on your choice! I nearly bought there but ended up with Marsa Alam Beach Resort.

M

MrSkipsey

When you going out for an inspection visit Deano?

HORIZON

HORIZON

Thanks for that info! How much would it cost to stay there I wonder...

The last time I was there with developer last summer, I was dining directly on the beach in the open, was amazing!

The beachfront villas would be a great shot to buy.... But I guess all the best plots are gone.

To tell the truth I always preferred Las Cabanas to Marsa Alam Beach Resort. Also the difference between the both that MABR is a stand alone development and Las Cabanas is a part of big Oriental Resort project of 5mln sqm - like a whole city - smth of El Gouna type.

C

cin7166

Thanks for that info! How much would it cost to stay there I wonder...

The last time I was there with developer last summer, I was dining directly on the beach in the open, was amazing!

The beachfront villas would be a great shot to buy.... But I guess all the best plots are gone.

To tell the truth I always preferred Las Cabanas to Marsa Alam Beach Resort. Also the difference between the both that MABR is a stand alone development and Las Cabanas is a part of big Oriental Resort project of 5mln sqm - like a whole city - smth of El Gouna type.
At the time I was looking, I couldn't find any decent information on Las Cabanas so gave up and went for MABR.

HORIZON

HORIZON

At the time I was looking, I couldn't find any decent information on Las Cabanas so gave up and went for MABR.
This is actually worth noticing that the project uptill now is not presented in Egypt in any of the expos, however, it is everywhere outside Egypt, esp UK and Russia.

I also think if you search for Oriental Resorts Marsa Alam rather than Las Cabanas, you will find more.

MABR won by being everywhere on the net with practically every agency selling it - no doubt about it.

C

cin7166

This is actually worth noticing that the project uptill now is not presented in Egypt in any of the expos, however, it is everywhere outside Egypt, esp UK and Russia.

I also think if you search for Oriental Resorts Marsa Alam rather than Las Cabanas, you will find more.

MABR won by being everywhere on the net with practically every agency selling it - no doubt about it.
Yes, I agree. I actually came across Las Cabanas first, then MABR and was comparing them both, but because the info on Cabanas at the time was vague I decided to give it a miss. Hopefully MABR will be just as nice:)

Status
Not open for further replies.