ad

Landscape design and niche residential development

D

djnelson

Hi Forum, new member here :). After working in commercial practice, I have just started my own landscape design practice and am presently looking at avenues of income generation, generating work etc. Hence why im on here.

I'm trying to gauge whether there is an existing demand for landscape/garden design input into low scale residential new build or high value renovation projects and if there is whether you have learnt to do that yourselves, tender out, use a prefered contractor or just don't see value in investing in the outside area.

Ultimately, I am attempting to evaluate whether its worth spending some time and resources exploring this particular market (targeted SEO ads and FB groups) to tie in with developers who undertake these types of projects. Any one's experiences on this or using garden designers generally would be greatly appreciated .

Thanks
Daniel

D

djnelson

Ultimately I am trying to gauge how and why people use garden designers if at all, any experiences or opinions are of value to me, so please do comment.

Daniel.