Land Regulation - Sunny Beach.

I

irishproperty

Hi,

I have two sites in Sunny Beach that I intend to get regulated this year. Can anybody tell me how much per sq metre regulation costs in SB? Or alternatively could anyone put up a link or tell me of a website that would have information to help me with this.

Thanks,

Tom.

K

KayJay

Hi,

I have two sites in Sunny Beach that I intend to get regulated this year. Can anybody tell me how much per sq metre regulation costs in SB? Or alternatively could anyone put up a link or tell me of a website that would have information to help me with this.

Thanks,

Tom.
The authorities in SB have been cracking down lately, thank Goodness, but the first question to ask yourself is "Is now the time to do it"? Building there has slowed down dramatically and there's no shortage of property going at rock-bottom prices. If your land is regulated, your municipal taxes will shoot up dramatically, unless you have firm plans of what you want to build. If you regulate the whole plot, you'll pay tax on the whole area; if you know what you're building, you only need to regulate the part which the building(s) will be standing on.

Land is cheap, tourism is down, demand is very poor (except at bargain-basement prices) - are you SURE this is the time to be doing it? :wink: