Land in Madeira..... Now what

M

MonicaM

So I inherited a few pieces of land Madeira, but I don't have the capital to build. All I have is dreams Dreams to build a few A-frame homes to rent out but with no capital and no income what can I do.
Any ideas?

D

Dora Wi

Is there a way you could get started with a loan, and pay it back once money starts coming in from the properties?

M

MonicaM

I suppose yes. I know I should do a business plan showing the cost of building at least two A-Frame homes and a forecast of the Rental Income minus the running costs to see if it would be financially viable. My main problem is I do not have the courage to do it. Lack of believing in myself.

D

Dora Wi

I suppose yes. I know I should do a business plan showing the cost of building at least two A-Frame homes and a forecast of the Rental Income minus the running costs to see if it would be financially viable. My main problem is I do not have the courage to do it. Lack of believing in myself.
Not believing in yourself is a familiar problem... but I think you can find ways to work on that issue. I hope you gain the confidence you need!