Lana Hills

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

J@y

Any one know much about Lana Hills (lanahills . com)

Im a bit skeptical about this development as it says its being developed by the 'Cairo Star Group' which seems like a new company looking at their registration. And they show they are located on plot 22b on the Sahl Hasheesh map, but I thought the The Pearl of Sahl Hasheesh by WWD (thepearlinegypt . co.uk) was developing on plot 22b.

Any one heard of this Lana Hills?

W

WESTMIDS33

Banned
Plot 22b

Im a bit skeptical about this development as it says its being developed by the 'Cairo Star Group' which seems like a new company looking at their registration. And they show they are located on plot 22b on the Sahl Hasheesh map, but I thought the The Pearl of Sahl Hasheesh by WWD (thepearlinegypt . co.uk) was developing on plot 22b.

Hi,

You,re right. Having spoken to WWD they had informed me that plot 22b would be their site for the Pearl at Sahl Hasheesh. I think I did hear of Lana Hills at the Red Sea Property Exhibition and will try to dig up some information for you.

Ps there arent many Hills in Sahl Hasheesh at the moment. Lol.

Regards

Westmids33

J

J@y

Hi,

You,re right. Having spoken to WWD they had informed me that plot 22b would be their site for the Pearl at Sahl Hasheesh. I think I did hear of Lana Hills at the Red Sea Property Exhibition and will try to dig up some information for you.

Ps there arent many Hills in Sahl Hasheesh at the moment. Lol.

Regards

Westmids33
Thanks.. !

G

Gawoli

Sorry your information is complete wrong!!!

I just came back from Egypt and visited Sahl Hasheesh, I was also on the Peal ground, yes it is 22b. But the construction area from Lana Hills is left from Pearl on Plot 22 c which is 3 times larger than the plot 22b (ERC split it). We saw there heavy earth movings and you can see the first levels from all buildings. They have also an office on this area. Cairo Star is a registered company in Egypt and has a lot of financial power. They will start selling of apartments this month. If they are not well settled, they would start purchasing earlier, sure BEFORE start with the construction and have a lot of costs.

Pearl sells since last year, will say they collect a lot of money and their construction area is nothing than desert. But WWD is also a powerfull company, let us see when they will start this project.

If somebody need pictures let me know, I have some from the aero plane and also direct from the Lana Hills construction area. My husband and I will buy there an apartment for holidays direct from the exclusive German real estate agent Blue Heart , we were deeply impressed from the high quality standard and the low prices until now. Until June the price will rise from 1.200 EUR now to 1.800 EUR per Sqm.

Gawoli

Last edited:
J

J@y

I just came back from Egypt and visited Sahl Hasheesh, I was also on the Peal ground, yes it is 22b. But the construction area from Lana Hills is left from Pearl on Plot 22 c which is 3 times larger than the plot 22b (ERC split it). We saw there heavy earth movings and you can see the first levels from all buildings. They have also an office on this area. Cairo Star is a registered company in Egypt and has a lot of financial power. They will start selling of apartments this month. If they are not well settled, they would start purchasing earlier, sure BEFORE start with the construction and have a lot of costs.

Pearl sells since last year, will say they collect a lot of money and their construction area is nothing than desert. But WWD is also a powerfull company, let us see when they will start this project.

If somebody need pictures let me know, I have some from the aero plane and also direct from the Lana Hills construction area. My husband and I will buy there an apartment for holidays direct from the exclusive German real estate agent Blue Heart , we were deeply impressed from the high quality standard and the low prices until now. Until June the price will rise from 1.200 EUR now to 1.800 EUR per Sqm.

Gawoli

Well 'my information' comes form their web site, which shows a map pointing to Plot 22B (lanahills . com /place1.html) ...

G

Gawoli

Well 'my information' comes form their web site, which shows a map pointing to Plot 22B (lanahills . com /place1.html) ...

Hi,

maybe it is an old one, in the meatime after splitting the plot it is now 22c for Lana Hills and 22b for the pear project. I have seen that Perl shows also the entire plot but it is wrong they own only a narrow stripe on the right side.

I attached the ground plan from the Lana Hills Project, there you can see that's fitting with the plot shape. ( I hope it works...)

Have a nice day

Gawoli

Attachments

W

WESTMIDS33

Banned
Price Per Sqm

Gawoli
Hi Gawoli,

Where are you based? I accept what you say about Lana Hills and its location but what are your thoughts about the 1200 euro per sqm going upto 1800 euro sqm? Do you not think this is expensive considering beachfront property at Sahl Hasheesh is cheaper and always the better option eg Palm Beach, Ocean Breeze, El Andalous (although im not too much of a fan on this one)?

Regards

Westmids33

G

Gawoli

Hi,

I am from Frankfurt, Germany.

about the prices I think that is a really good price for the high building quality we get. It is complete different to the projects, very accurate, high quality in materials, very good isolation, double glas windows, and all the things after finishing: Gym and Spa free, superpool on different levels, own shopping gallery, doctor, restaurants. Also the service for renting appartments and so on.

I feel very good to know I have saved every month 100 EUR more per sqm until September.

We have seen the mentioned properties the quality is for us not acceptable, nevertheless the chepper price.

I agree it is nice to be near the sea, but the promenade will be noisy later, full of foreign peoples, and crying kid or trunken people in the evening..... no we wish to have our privacy in an closed area, really quiet and savety and if I want to go shopping, I use the elektro shuttle from Lana Hills to and back from the promenade.

I would never change to an other appartment....except you offe me one in serrenia for the same price....smile

Gawoli

W

WESTMIDS33

Banned
Hello again

Hi,

I am from Frankfurt, Germany.

about the prices I think that is a really good price for the high building quality we get. It is complete different to the projects, very accurate, high quality in materials, very good isolation, double glas windows, and all the things after finishing: Gym and Spa free, superpool on different levels, own shopping gallery, doctor, restaurants. Also the service for renting appartments and so on.

I feel very good to know I have saved every month 100 EUR more per sqm until September.

We have seen the mentioned properties the quality is for us not acceptable, nevertheless the chepper price.

I agree it is nice to be near the sea, but the promenade will be noisy later, full of foreign peoples, and crying kid or trunken people in the evening..... no we wish to have our privacy in an closed area, really quiet and savety and if I want to go shopping, I use the elektro shuttle from Lana Hills to and back from the promenade.

I would never change to an other appartment....except you offe me one in serrenia for the same price....smile

Gawoli
Hi gawoli,

I see what you say but im not convinced about the price. I think it is far too high compared to other projects closeby eg Pearl, Verandah, Paradise Gardens etc All these developments and probably yours too will be built by Egyptian Labourers and the same people as everyone else unless you tell me different.

The Beach front properties are El Andalous, Palm Beach and Ocean Breeze and guess what they are cheaper and marketed by German people ie Resort Alliance.

Regards

Westmids33

G

Gawoli

Lana Hills is not cheep, that is right, but I see what's going on and with which quality the start to build, the same they promised in the contract. On the land of Pearl on the right side from Lana Hills, nothing happens until now.

The workers are all Egyptians, yes, but don't forget the construction company behind, they have to guarantee the quality, and I am sure they will. We have met the director of projects from the EUC and the standard they have to bring is the same like in Sheraton Sharm el Sheik. Than take into consideration the company who pay for all, the developer and project owner, they order the higher standard and pay for it. They have no mentality to do it cheepest, they wish to do it best and that is expensive.

And again, for those who loves to be in the middle of the life, with noise and a lot of foreign visitors in a big high building, is Andalous the right thing. Also you must be able to forget what is behind the colour.... sorry we are (crazy) Germans, the quality of materials and thechnique is very important for us. A lot of people cannot understand why, but I go crazy if I would own an appartment and would worry every day about defects or faults. I avoid this if I buy in a property with a high standard. Sometimes the cheepest price can become very expensive...

Let us see what will happen in the next month... the future will give the answer who made the right choice...

Gawoli

HORIZON

HORIZON

Lana Hills by the way have good sea views, as they build on different levels and in front only golf courses uptil the main road. They already built a showroom apartment for buyers to see the quality.

Last edited by a moderator:
HORIZON

HORIZON

22C but has much space around it doesnt bump in any other developments...Just 22B.

L

Lsab

Here's another development that we've heard nothing about lately. Any updates anyone?

HORIZON

HORIZON

New live photos for Lana Hills

Below see the update on construction. The price per sqm however went up to EUR 1300.

Attachments

queenie40something

queenie40something

Thanks for those Horizon - I like the shape of them espec the roof. If that blue sky - instead of our constant black and grey one - doesnt temp people then dont know what will xx

Status
Not open for further replies.