Lake View Owners Association

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

revolutionary

URGENT
To: Occupant (The Legal Owner/Tenant) 5/12/09

This letter is to inform you that we are in the process of establishing an Interim Homeowners Association at Lake View, Jumeirah Lake Towers. This association will help manage a number of issues such as service charges, building management/maintenance and internet connection etc. We hope that the association will be legally recognised within the next few months, once the Strata laws have been finalised by RERA.

A. Your Benefits
Faster response regarding all issues relating to Lake View and the master developer DMCC (one strong unified voice).

B. What do you need to do?
Forward your full name (and also that of the legal owner from your tenancy contract even if you are not the legal owner).
Also your unit number/telephone number and e-mail address.
Please register your details at This webpage allows owners of units in Lake View to sign up to join an interim owners association. (Lake View, Dubai)

C. Why is this information required?
So we can build the names/details into an owner’s database.

Should you require a personal response from one of the Lake View Interim Owners Association members please contact [email protected]

The website and connecting data base will be monitored and managed by a small number of confirmed Lake View owners.

We would also like to make you aware of a website (COMPLETED: LAKE VIEW, 40F Res, 146m, Plot B2 - SkyscraperCity),which is an owner’s forum to help you track what’s going on at Lake View. Damac have been under lots of pressure from the media recently and it appears other Damac owners have already taken a stance by forming their own Interim associations. Check out the following link for further details. http://www.constructionweekonline.co...take-on-damac/

Thanks for your support and we look forward to resolving a number of issues in the very near future.

The Lake View Interim Owners Association

R

reasonant

Please let me know if you need the direct information of the purchasers. Before filing my case against Lake view, I was in touch with several investors from Canada, UK, Qatar, Pakistan and UAE.

Status
Not open for further replies.