Lake SIgnature in Ajman

F

financier888

In response to the some of comments made I thought I would use this opportunity to clarify a few points as I feel the information posted is incorrect.
The following documents are all available from GR8 Holdings
• The GR8 Holdings trade license copy,
• Architect Agreement & Appointment,
• Affection Plan,
• Approvals from Ajman Municipality,
• Some pictures taken from onsite soil tests
• The Soil test report acknowledgement

We have been advised by GR8 that the SPA (sales purchase agreement) is handed over to the customer once GR8 have received at least 20% of the sale value of the purchased unit. They are also in the process of taking an ESCROW account on board, but as we all are aware this is not a requirement in the emirates of Ajman at the moment due to (Supreme Council and Ruler of Ajman, H.H. Shaikh Humaid Bin Rashid al Nuaimi, issued Amiri Decree No.7 and 8, 2008, to regulate the land and property sector in the emirates) 7, and 8. We have spoken to GR8 and they have taken the initiative and volunteered for the same so before the end of this year they shall have a fully operational ESCROW account. The law designates the Department of Land and Property to regulate the sector, and the department is entirely responsible for registration of property rights and long-term leasing contracts.

The bank guarantees need to be deposited for those wishing to invest in Ajman, and that amount should be used only for the project. An amount of five percent of project value will be frozen and will not be released until completion of construction of the project. Also The 34 articles in the decree legalizes freehold ownership of property and land for individuals, and the company’s wholly owned by them, as well as to the public stock companies. Buyers and developers also have the right to own land and properties on freehold basis or on 50-year leasehold basis, renewable in designated areas to be determined and approved by the Ajman Ruler.
The decree is therefore a similar protection to an escrow account but is part of the legal frame work of the country as opposed to being a voluntary system like escrow.
This is good Amit - the documents you listed that are available should be posted on the GR8 website - under the project name. I think this well help answer any questions and avoid confusion and any speculation thereto. In addition, based on the escrow info you posted- all the future payments on this project should be paid DIRECTLY into the escrow acct? correct? That being the case, I am sure investors will feel more secure. You should be handling the investor relations for GR8! This is exactly the kind of info & assurance investors need hear - well done

M

moonstar_27in

hi,lake signature

Hi
LAKE SIGNATURE 1- Emirate lake towers- Ajmanhave you bought the studio ? through which Agent ?
have you received SPA Contract from GR8 ? AND
have project started on site?
GR8 have they got Ecsrow account (under Decree 8 )?let me know- as I also bought studio in L.S
but am worried it is fake project
v
hi
i have got a studio by no more hotels.and i spoke to 1 of gr8 holding's employee,
and it looks like their is sumthing fake soo guys 1st of all we all who bought property need to contact and then we can take sum ligal action.and they never start any construction on site even they didnt pay for land on which they r claiming to build lake signature.

F

Friend728

GR 8 is doing illegal work to hold money of investors for project which they are not building. They are trying to run away with money of investors. Which is illegal. They will find ways to cut down your amount paid to get their cost. They claim they have Eskrow account which also look fake with no money in it. We all need to get together and the agents who sold the property are part of it. It is a big mess. I am sure developer has the money and its not in Eskrow but who wants to return the money.

M

moonstar_27in

random-ajman lake signature

This is good Amit - the documents you listed that are available should be posted on the GR8 website - under the project name. I think this well help answer any questions and avoid confusion and any speculation thereto. In addition, based on the escrow info you posted- all the future payments on this project should be paid DIRECTLY into the escrow acct? correct? That being the case, I am sure investors will feel more secure. You should be handling the investor relations for GR8! This is exactly the kind of info & assurance investors need hear - well done
if u r dat much honest give us ur detail...n if u r doing it for money same on u.. coz we r investor who r loosing millions of ruppes n pounds,u r juss look like advtiser give us ur e-mail n contact number we wud like to contact u...nd yeah if u want any of my detail reply me i will left u kk n listen i m a project manager on construction site soo knows better den any 1... give us detail n we will contact each oder staraight anjywayz i spend more den £12.000 soo i wont forgive any preek who wonna eat dis money coz dis is nt bulloc's food
hope sm positive reply frm u.

F

Friend728

anyone has ARRA telephone no. to file complaints against developers who are not returning money. Lake signatures Ajman investors should get together and file complaints.
My email is friend728 at gmail dot com.

F

Friend728

Anyone who bought apartment by Topflight/Unity estate in Ajman (lake signature) please contact me.
Friend728atgmaildotcom

V

verity

hi
i have got a studio by no more hotels.and i spoke to 1 of gr8 holding's employee,
and it looks like their is sumthing fake soo guys 1st of all we all who bought property need to contact and then we can take sum ligal action.and they never start any construction on site even they didnt pay for land on which they r claiming to build lake signature.
Hi Monstar and Other Investors in Lake Signature- Ajman

We also got units in LS1 sold by NMHotels
looking for other buyers for taking joint legal action
pls email me
to b4mrsatyahoodotcom
with following details :
your first name/email address
which agents sold to you
country where you are located
what did you pay to date in %
have you filed complaint to ARRA ?
when last you spoke to GR8 and what they said
have you instructed lawyer in Dubai?
do you plan visit to Dubai soon ?

we could meet up if you are in UK , ok?
verity

V

verity

anyone has ARRA telephone no. to file complaints against developers who are not returning money. Lake signatures Ajman investors should get together and file complaints.
My email is friend728 at gmail dot com.
HI FRIEND728

PLs look at our new tread todayLake Signature-Ajman-latest
for list of your details to email us
pls email us on b4mrsatyahoo.com
We will try to comprise list of investors in LS1 and co-ordinate to take legal action against GR8
LS1 is cancelled, but GR8 will not put it in writing, not to become liable to pay our refunds
we are in UK and hope to organise meeting in London
ok?
verity

V

verity

Verity - can you please give us your email address, in the way that Dalton and I did, as its easier to communicate via email rather than this cumbersome website.

thanks.
Hi Fracas

pls look at our tread todayLake Signature-Ajman-Latest
pls email us on b4mrsatyahoodotcom with your details
to join group of other investors in LS1 by GR8 developer
to take joint legal action for our refunds from GR8
ok?
verity

V

verity

hi
Hi Moonstar 27
if you want to join group of other buyers in Lake Sinature 1-Ajman
who are taking legal action against GR8
pls email to us on b4mrsatyahoodotcom
pls look first at new tread ''lake signature 1-ajman-latest
are you in UK , give us you tel.number
v

A

Alipapa

Dear Sir/ Madam,

I am an investor, i bought several units from GR8 Holdings in Lake Signature 2, Eye of Ajman more than 2 years ago, i have paid them 2 installment.

I got your contacts from the property community forum and i would very appreciate if you could update me on the current situation with GR8 holding.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Regards,

Ali. my contact is alipa dash pa at hotmail dot com