Laguna Beach Tabatinga Brazil

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Al C

Hi all,

I am a new investor and I would like to know if anybody can advise me or has some problems about the new property in Brazil in Laguna Beach Tabatinga Apartments,

I would really like your advice as I am very keen in buying in Brazil but I have very little knowledge in this part of the world.

DJ AL C

R

robh

Administrator
Staff member
Premium Member
Hi all,

I am a new investor and I would like to know if anybody can advise me or has some problems about the new property in Brazil in Laguna Beach Tabatinga Apartments,

I would really like your advice as I am very keen in buying in Brazil but I have very little knowledge in this part of the world.

DJ AL C
What we advise our clients to do is do a search of youtube, google and look at the photos on google maps. See if that matches up with what the vendor (obelisk?) is saying.

Regards,
Rob.

A

andyk2

Agree with everything Rob says, but would like to add that Obelisk are offering a free DVD and brochure showing what the area is really like and some images from around Tabatinga.

Happy Investing

Andy

Last edited by a moderator:
W

worldprops

They also have a dedicated website for this project which has a good video on the area and the project itself. also the 3Dwalk through will give you an idea of how it will look.

I would post link to the site but this forum won't let me so just search google for "laguna beach tabatinga".

D

Dotty

Banned
I can now understand why your site is becoming less popular because you continue to delete post and select to suit which is only unjust and misleading .I guess that's why so many are in a mess right now and abandoning Tot Prop.

Status
Not open for further replies.