lago vista and damac holdings

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jennyzhang

hi, everyone, i am going to buy a studio in IMPZ lago vista, as i know, it has already started the contruction, hope u guys can give me some suggetions to help me make the dicision. How about the DAMAC, i thought it is a big company......

I

imported_kamilia

Damac is one of the largest private property developper in the middle east. the return on investment with damac is 30% higher in the market than any other developper. DAMAC properties is quality and best finishing.

please let me know if you need assistance in any of damac properties. i will be glad to assist you.

P

pathetic-damac

Banned
I am a DAMAC customer and I strongly recommend you dont even touch them. These guys are over stretched and they have only delivered one project with a very poor quality. All the rest of their projects are pending. My apartment is a year late and the building is still under construction.:mad:
Just Hadit

A

amateen

Hi, I am agreed with HAdit, they are over burden with lots of work already have got due to heavy advirtisment, i dont reccommend being their customer, would say stay away from them.

I

imported_Irfan

I DO NOT AGREE.
DAMAC is one of the most expencive developers in Dubai and as compared to tamweel,omniyat, emaar,nakheel etc Damac is the only developer who would give away BMW or Diamonds Or even a bludy JET if you book a property with them and the reason bien they are expencive.
If some one buy property in Damac project of cource they will make money coz its Dubai and there is a party goin onn here but having said that one can still make more money with other developers who are not that much over priced.
Irfan Khan

S

sunil

Hi

I am finding it interesting what people have to say about developers like Damaq, I am in the process of starting to hunt for my dream home in Dubai, can anyone let me know whom they have used for the purchase of Dirhams as the banks are ridiculous with their rates for AED.

I

imported_mammajama76

I am a DAMAC customer and I strongly recommend you dont even touch them. These guys are over stretched and they have only delivered one project with a very poor quality. All the rest of their projects are pending. My apartment is a year late and the building is still under construction.:mad:
Just Hadit
...i was just surfing the web searching for information about DAMAC, then i found your post here. sorry to hear that.
also fairouza confirmed what you said, so i better keep my hands off

Status
Not open for further replies.