La Residence 2 at the Lotus busenis bay

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

rahaly

please if any one know about this project where it reached ??

The deloveper is Damac

Any new pls ??

Thanks

S

sammy1003

please if any one know about this project where it reached ??

The deloveper is Damac

Any new pls ??

Thanks

I contacted Damac's office to get a unit there, and they had nothing available. Nothing I found on the resale market either.

F

Fanny

La Residence 1 and 2 are both on hold. Development won't even start until 2010, so could be 2013/14 before anything is finished.

F

Fanny

See also "Damac Lotus La Res 2 + Two Year Delay" thread below on this site by author davidbht

R

Rammah

Hi Fanny,

How did you get this answer? Please confirm to me ASAP as I was going about to check with the right people, but if you have made your research accurately, and that's the answer you've been given, then there is no need for me to go through the hassle.

Regards
Rammah

F

Fanny

Hello Rammah.

I'd purchased an outlet in La Residence 1, via DAMAC, off plan in Feb 07.

Was contacted by them in Nov 07 saying that there was a 24 month delay as they basically hadn't got the land they were hoping to construct La Residence 1, on.

I was given until Dec 1st 07 to decide what I wished to do.

Assuming everything goes to plan, they could start in January 2010. A sixty storey building could easily take 2 years to complete but with the usual over-run of at least a year. I don't see it being habitable to January 2013 at the very earliest but add another year for good measure takes it to January 2014. Not bad for a contract that was signed in Feb 2007!!!!

R

Rammah

Hello Rammah.

Was contacted by them in Nov 07 saying that there was a 24 month delay as they basically hadn't got the land they were hoping to construct La Residence 1, on.

Assuming everything goes to plan, they could start in January 2010. A sixty storey building could easily take 2 years to complete but with the usual over-run of at least a year. I don't see it being habitable to January 2013 at the very earliest but add another year for good measure takes it to January 2014. Not bad for a contract that was signed in Feb 2007!!!!
I see. Good logic assuming Lotus 2 and Residence 1 had the same land issue.
Rammah

D

darren dcruze

Hello Rammah.

hello fanny
im in the same boat as a lot of you people
has anyone gone legal against the developer

Status
Not open for further replies.