La Hoya Bay-Al Marjan Island

Discussion in 'UAE Property' started by vanityfair, Nov 2, 2014.

1. Pat o Grady

Pat o Grady New Member

I spoke To Judicare This Morning and They Tell me That on Advise From Senior Council In Dubai that They are Taking No More Action
    Leaves me To Believe that It Is All Over !! Sickening !!

2. Fola

Fola New Member

Thanks Pat, but I don't think we should let go like that based on that respond.
    My suggestion is for us to meet up with individual /group involved and interested to pursue the matter. Reason for my suggestion is- there is more to discuss and for those who might have information might not be able to discuss in the forum for confidentiality purposes.
    my suggestion regarding the meet up - any interested party that attend property meeting might give us a date and a venue of such meeting and we arrange our first meeting then any other thing will follow

3. Wesley keene

Wesley keene New Member

I also lost my life savings about £60.000 and pretty desperate to get my money back
    I think if we did create a new group and all worked together we would all have more chance of victory.

4. Wesley keene

Wesley keene New Member

Hi Martin
    I'm also new to this forum and in the same boat as you all
    Would also love to fight for all money owed

5. Fola

Fola New Member

Wesley,
    Welcome to the forum. that sound good to have a specific forum for Lo Hoya Bay then we can move to meeting up as suggested before.
    The help needed is to start the forum
    WHO CAN HELP US WITH THIS?

6. Wesley keene

Wesley keene New Member

Maybe we could start a facebook group and contact everyone who has posted on here asking them to join, then go from there?

7. Wesley keene

Wesley keene New Member

I definitely do not want to just give up on getting money owed, if everyone joined together it would be way more pressure and if needed way cheaper to fight legally

8. Ali Shinwari

Ali Shinwari New Member

Hi friends sufferers
    I am also new here i also invested in lahoya bay ,
    We must meet all and join hands to fight to get our hard earn money back by any means
    This is very important
    Thanks

9. Hi fellow investors of misfortune
    I have invested nearly £100k
    I know the project has been cancelled
    See
    http://rakmunicipality.ae/rera_rak/home/index/en
    The land has been actioned off
    The only option I can see if we all send a joined letter to the RAK authority asking for a refund failing that
    Lobby the media
    Increase awareness of the lack of care granted by RAK government so far despite their various claims on their website etc
    Best wishes

10. Imran Anwar

Imran Anwar New Member

Hi, I am also new to this forum. Could you all please confirm collectively how we are to proceed with our refund of payment in 2018.

Many Thanks

11. Imran Anwar

Imran Anwar New Member

Thanks Bissime. We have all been waiting for our refunds over 10 years. I hope everyone can work together to make sure we are all refunded our payments due. I have filled in the form and will await a response and will hope to call them if I do not get a response.

12. MinR

MinR New Member

Hi everyone,
    I'm another casualty! I also hope we can get together & get our money back.

Thanx Bissime, will try them...

13. I have been following this online on and off since my mis investment in LHB in 2008. I would suggest if we have an investor based in RAK or Dubai who we can entrust to forward our collective letters to the relevant RAK authority who has cancelled the project.

14. Bissimmi you must be an agent for claims burue. It is waste of time falsely raising hope. No UK based firm ever likely to do much as it’s out their jurisdiction. If anyone wants to pursue legal action then the only way is to do so in UAE. This is going to be costly. I would not spend a penny more on LHB.

15. Pat o Grady

Pat o Grady New Member

Does anyone know if there
    Has there been any further updates on this project ?