La Hoya Bay-Al Marjan Island

P

Pat o Grady

I spoke To Judicare This Morning and They Tell me That on Advise From Senior Council In Dubai that They are Taking No More Action
Leaves me To Believe that It Is All Over !! Sickening !!

F

Fola

Thanks Pat, but I don't think we should let go like that based on that respond.
My suggestion is for us to meet up with individual /group involved and interested to pursue the matter. Reason for my suggestion is- there is more to discuss and for those who might have information might not be able to discuss in the forum for confidentiality purposes.
my suggestion regarding the meet up - any interested party that attend property meeting might give us a date and a venue of such meeting and we arrange our first meeting then any other thing will follow

W

Wesley keene

I also lost my life savings about £60.000 and pretty desperate to get my money back
I think if we did create a new group and all worked together we would all have more chance of victory.

W

Wesley keene

Hi
I’m new to the forum but in the same boat as the rest of you guys
Would love to fight for my money back
Hi Martin
I'm also new to this forum and in the same boat as you all
Would also love to fight for all money owed

F

Fola

Wesley,
Welcome to the forum. that sound good to have a specific forum for Lo Hoya Bay then we can move to meeting up as suggested before.
The help needed is to start the forum
WHO CAN HELP US WITH THIS?

W

Wesley keene

Maybe we could start a facebook group and contact everyone who has posted on here asking them to join, then go from there?

W

Wesley keene

I definitely do not want to just give up on getting money owed, if everyone joined together it would be way more pressure and if needed way cheaper to fight legally

A

Ali Shinwari

Hi friends sufferers
I am also new here i also invested in lahoya bay ,
We must meet all and join hands to fight to get our hard earn money back by any means
This is very important
Thanks

W

want2invetinuae

Hi fellow investors of misfortune
I have invested nearly £100k
I know the project has been cancelled
See
http://rakmunicipality.ae/rera_rak/home/index/en
The land has been actioned off
The only option I can see if we all send a joined letter to the RAK authority asking for a refund failing that
Lobby the media
Increase awareness of the lack of care granted by RAK government so far despite their various claims on their website etc
Best wishes

I

Imran Anwar

Hi, I am also new to this forum. Could you all please confirm collectively how we are to proceed with our refund of payment in 2018.

Many Thanks

I

Imran Anwar

Thanks Bissime. We have all been waiting for our refunds over 10 years. I hope everyone can work together to make sure we are all refunded our payments due. I have filled in the form and will await a response and will hope to call them if I do not get a response.

M

MinR

Hi everyone,
I'm another casualty! I also hope we can get together & get our money back.

Thanx Bissime, will try them...

W

want2invetinuae

I have been following this online on and off since my mis investment in LHB in 2008. I would suggest if we have an investor based in RAK or Dubai who we can entrust to forward our collective letters to the relevant RAK authority who has cancelled the project.

W

want2invetinuae

Bissimmi you must be an agent for claims burue. It is waste of time falsely raising hope. No UK based firm ever likely to do much as it’s out their jurisdiction. If anyone wants to pursue legal action then the only way is to do so in UAE. This is going to be costly. I would not spend a penny more on LHB.

P

Pat o Grady

Does anyone know if there
Has there been any further updates on this project ?

T

terryjones

Any one still active on the group? We are in the middle of dealing with Embassy. Please respond if you are. Jane Taylor, investor

T

terryjones

Hi everyone,
I'm new to this forum but in the rocky boat like every investors of La Hoya Bay.
I'm in Dubai right now because of my investment in the project.
Just as everyone, no more corespondent or fancy appeal from Mr Frank and the office tel. is dead and London tel nos rings but no answer.
Although I have been in Dubai office some years back but my visit yesterday (13/11/17) was unsuccessful because I could not locate the Dubai office ( because there was no proper address on the web-site or on the business card.)
I went to the Police station, I was told that " it is a civil case -go to court and sue him in Arabic".
The sad news is that situation like this is common in Dubai, at Dubai Police Station, I met an Arab man from Saudi crying, he told me that his investment was Dhs 5 million in property and he was told that the man he invested with has gone out of the Country because he has dual nationality. This story is my wake up to reality.
Fellow investors !!! we need action not writing or repeating story because the only different is our investment but our story will be the same. The Police officer said "SUE HIM IN ARABIC" but one person action will not have much grand. I know some people have tried to fight at the initial stage but due to letters from Mr Frank after his release from Prison might have slow down their action then.
I'm appealing to everyone to stand for action because it is a serious issue especially as majority were foreign investors, let us start something we might achieve something
We are in the process of dealing with this with the Embassy in London. Are the group on here still interested in pursuing? Jane Taylor, investor

T

terryjones

I was involved with another property scheme, in another country, which went the same way as LHB.It took almost 12 years to get a refund and it probably would never have happened, without the involvement of the FSCS in the UK. For the first 8 or 9 years, there appeared to be no hope of anything positive happening. In that case, we were all reasonably up to speed, with the status of the different plots of land, during those years. In the case of LHB, I am not up to speed with what has been happening. I have been assuming, given Frank Khoie's reluctance to refund anyone, that some land must have been sold, to compensate the people involved in the Judicare case. Does anyone know what the status of the land plots, is at this stage, ie has any of it been sold or has there been any court determinations of who legally owns the land at this point ? or has there been any activity by the courts or Rakia, in recent years ?
ANYONE STILL ON THE GROUP?? hoping you can join our 2022 group in 200 investors??? Many thanks Jane Taylor 07985666638 please let me know? awe are trying to find the rest of you out there