KL for property investment

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

Elphaba

Good time or bad time? Cash buyer looking for capital growth over indefinite period.

Your thoughts welcome. Thank you

P

prohdv

Malaysia property is in the up cycle now..this can be seen with numbers of new projects launching. Prices are not cheap too! BLR is still attractive. Financing package is so creative to attract more buyer.

S

sourplum

IMHO, KL high end condo is in the up cycle. you can find a bargain in the foreclosure sale

two weeks back. i witness a sale of Binjai Residency at RM780psf..

eyeC

eyeC

can you please tell me what sort of development is selling for RM 780 sqf where is it located and what facilities ,finishing level ,etc

how much can it be rented for ?

I

itsmazlin

KL is good but property prices are high.. if you insist to buy property in KL then think about resale flats also. You can get good deal for resale flats !!

D

dcmhomebuyers112

Malaysia’s pulsating capital Kuala Lumpur started out as a tin mining town in 1850s. It developed as a key trading point, particularly during the World War II when the sought after tin and rubber it traded on were in high demand. Kuala Lumpur achieved city status in 1972, becoming the first settlement in Malaysia to be awarded the honour.

Status
Not open for further replies.