Kitchens in Sharm!

Status
Not open for further replies.
annethedonn

annethedonn

Hi All

Hope you are all well. My husband Khalid has just come back from Sharm as our flat is now finished, however, the people who fitted the kitchen have made a real pig's ear of it and I mean it is really bad - they actually sell property on the Sinai and sold us the flat!

Does anyone know of any good kitchen designers/fitters in the area or know a rough costs exporting from the UK if I can send a UK fitter over there?

By the way, the company in question is Sinai Property Services just down the road from Naama Bay. So don't get them to do your furniture/kitchens - especially if you are not in the country at the time!!!! The company are the worst I've dealt with when it comes to customer relations - they just keep hanging up the phone/agreeing to meet and not turning up after paying for flights etc. Atrocious! This was from start to finish - they have no problem on the phone when it comes to asking for money though!

Anne

L

Lsab

Sorry to hear about that Anne and thanks for letting us know. Thats one to steer clear of.

Alison is extremely pleased with the guy who furnished her apartment - I'm pretty sure he did the kitchen too. Have a look at this link but she's also got photos somewhere too: Furniture in Egypt - View Single Post

I'll leave her to tell you about it. Meanwhile have a look at the furniture in Egypt thread.

Best wishes
Linda

queenie40something

queenie40something

Hi Anne - do you know who done the kitchen on their behalf. I have heard bad reports from a couple of furniture suppliers in Sharm. I am really happy with mine that Mostafa done for me at Idea4furniture and he can be found at Grand Mall ( Jasmine Centre Nabq ) Im sure his contact details are in the furniture thread. I am currently staying in my apartment checking it all out and the kitchen is very good. I will take a vid before I leave tonight and try and upload tomorrow when I get back in the UK.

annethedonn

annethedonn

Hi Anne - do you know who done the kitchen on their behalf. I have heard bad reports from a couple of furniture suppliers in Sharm. I am really happy with mine that Mostafa done for me at Idea4furniture and he can be found at Grand Mall ( Jasmine Centre Nabq ) Im sure his contact details are in the furniture thread. I am currently staying in my apartment checking it all out and the kitchen is very good. I will take a vid before I leave tonight and try and upload tomorrow when I get back in the UK.
Hi Alison, glad to hear you're pleased with it. I'll ask hubby if that was the same person he got to measure up before going with this lot.

The person who did it on his behalf was Sherif, who happens to be Samia's brother (the owner of Sinai Property). The are based in el Rabwar or somewhere like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.