Kiera Gardens or Dionysos resort

L

lapenita

Hi everyone.
Im a newbie to this forum and although i have looked i cant find any relevant posts.

Does anyone on this forum have a property yet in either Keira Gardens, Oroklini or Dionysos Resort in Paphos.?

We put a deposit down through a British company called "Investors in the Sun" based in Southend on Sea. The guy we dealt with was Nick Thake,who moved to Cyprus to oversee the project. To date we have no property, and Nick Thake is not responding to telephone calls or emails.
Does anyone know anything about either the projects or Nick Thake.

Many thanks.
Lapenita

Veronica

Veronica

Administrator
I thought I knew everything in paphos but the only Dionysos I know of is a hotel.
Do you know who the developer of the resort is?

L

lapenita

The company who were dealing with Kiera Gardens are/were Platinum Crest Developements Ltd. I can only assume they are /were dealing with Dionysos Resort.

The company who were selling the properties both have Nick Thake as director and the telephone numbers for both projects are the same number.

I cannot post url's yet.
These are the addresses i found on the internet.

Paphos Office
Address Onisiforou & Spyrou Court 2nd Floor, Georgiou,
Seferi Street,
Paphos
Cyprus

Larnaca office
Address 16c Makarios III Avenue,
Christa Building,
Larnaca,
CY 7104,
Cyprus

Veronica

Veronica

Administrator
Oh Dear:madhot: That name again.
They were responsible for a lot of problems in Bulgaria.
I will make some enquiries to see if I can find anything out about their dealings here in Cyprus.

L

lapenita

Thank you pippin, That would be great.

30 apartments in Paphos, 18 in Oroklini.

From a bit of searching on the internet, it would appear Nick Thake has returned to the UK.

M

Mickh

Arcadia Gardens

Hi all....
What is the latest news on Arcadia Gardens..... I mean the one that was supposed to be completed in 2010 and still not built !!!!! Alpha Paraneti builders, are they still lying their way through life or are they actually building yet?

L

lapenita

Hi Mickh.

Did you buy your property from the same company as us "Investors in the Sun"? Like yourself our property was to be completed 2009 then 2010 then 2011 and to date we still have no property.

M

Mickh

Hi. Another dodgy property seller from Southend !! Bought ours from a bloke called Roger Nichols in Leigh on sea.,. Not only did he do my wife the best deal in investment ever, he also managed to re mortgage her house to the hilt in order to buy the property , .... Oh yes, what property? 5 years on, no mr Nichols and no house !!! But still a very high mortgage!! Any information on the where abouts of mr Nichols I would be delighted to receive. The man needs a visit !!! Feel free to call for info. Mick on 07780701039

M

Mickh

Roger Nichols, Leigh on Sea, Southend. Where are you. I think you owe us an apology and about £20k.

T

tw104419

Hello people,Just a quick question to ask if anyone knows the whereabouts of Nick Thake? I don't intend to let this b****** away with £20k of my money.

Thanks in advance.

Veronica

Veronica

Administrator
It is an unfortunate fact of life that many of these scammers who sell properties in places like Spain, Cyprus, Bulgaria etc are Brits who are just out to rob fellow Brits.
Unfortunately they talk a good deal and persuade people to part with their money without ever going out to look at the properties. I am sorry to say but often the buyers have to take some of the responsibility for not going out to check things out for themselves.
Most cases of miss selling in Cyprus are down to dodgy British 'developers' and IFAs who will sell you anything as long as they get a fat commission.

People please do yourselves a favour, don't just take the word of someone who tells you something is a good deal. Go and see for yourself, and get it checked out by a competent lawyer, use an agent who is on the ground and knows the local market. Don't use a UK based company who know nothing about the country.
These people move from one country to another to try to get money out of their fellow Brits, make a killing then move on elsewhere.

L

LeahEd

Arcadia Gardens

Hi all....
What is the latest news on Arcadia Gardens..... I mean the one that was supposed to be completed in 2010 and still not built !!!!! Alpha Paraneti builders, are they still lying their way through life or are they actually building yet?
Please helpppp Im trying to short this mess out!!!