Key holding, cleaning and rental

NeilHollingsworth

NeilHollingsworth

Hi All, anyone know of a good key holding and cleaning company in Balchik? We have two 4 bed 3 bath villas we want to rent out to golfers/families just off the main Balchik/Varna road and 10 mins from the 3 golf courses.

They have private swimming pools so need a good company to look after them, so far we have had ridiculous quotes in so any sensible replies would be much appreciated.

Thanks.

P

Property hunter

Rentals in Balchik

Hi All, anyone know of a good key holding and cleaning company in Balchik? We have two 4 bed 3 bath villas we want to rent out to golfers/families just off the main Balchik/Varna road and 10 mins from the 3 golf courses.

They have private swimming pools so need a good company to look after them, so far we have had ridiculous quotes in so any sensible replies would be much appreciated.

Thanks.
dear Mr Hollingsworth,

My name is Kevin and have used a property management company that operates mainly in the Kavarna/ Balchik/ Dobrich area- the villages of Topola, Polkovnik Sveshtarovo and the town of Kavarna- I believe they should give you a sensible quote depending on what exactly services you need- they have got a new property to look after from this season which you can view on : villalorna.co.uk and can contact its owner Mr Bryan Talbot for any references and ask if he would recommend Dimcho Georgiev, the manager of this company to carry this out as per your request. You can pm me for more details.

Best wishes
Kevin Hunter

P

PROPERTY FORWARD

Hello rivermead

What sort of prices are you renting those villas out for in the area..

Property Forward

NeilHollingsworth

NeilHollingsworth

Hi Property Forward, we haven't rented them out yet it has been a bit of a slowburner, they have been furnished but we wanted to find a key holding and cleaning company first, then check out the green fees and see if we can get a golf package to offer with the villas etc... It is now something we are looking at doing ready for this season.