Kamoon

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

ariftambiri

I Bought One Bed Apt In Kamoon Prise 3.1 Million Dhs On One Of My Friend Adviceon 1st Floor
What Do You Think About This Prise Pls Give Me Your Opinion
I M Too Much Wory Tell Me The Real Figure
Thanks

R

Roshan

I Bought One Bed Apt In Kamoon Prise 3.1 Million Dhs On One Of My Friend Adviceon 1st Floor
What Do You Think About This Prise Pls Give Me Your Opinion
I M Too Much Wory Tell Me The Real Figure
Thanks
Never heard of Kamoon. More details please. Anyway the prices are way too high for a 1 BDR. Could get something like that in the Palm.

Rgds

Roshan

A

ariftambiri

kamoon is located in downtown, it will be ready next month, i bought it in january, direct from Emmar, with refrence of one of my friend, is he cheat me ?

D

DAYFox

Kamoon? Never heard of it... but IF its really from Emaar, than Yes, thats their price range currenty -ridiculous IMHO!

A

ariftambiri

thankz for info , but i think this prise is when they launch that property,and i bought it in JANUARY 2008. and i hope they will handover me the keys at the start of JUNE...

Did any one knows that whats the market value of 1 bedroom in Kamoon 1, ready position.

fcrs

fcrs

it is a good buy
u will always make money in old town and downtown
but i know some apartments u can buy 2 B/R in 3.7 M

A

ariftambiri

it is a good buy
can any one tell me m i buy in good price or not

R

Roshan

it is a good buy
My feeling is that Old town and Down town still has some juice. Once Burj Dubai comes up, the prices could still escalate.

The bottom line is you should be able to withstand the payments - OR - distress will be knocking at the door.

Regards

Roshan

Status
Not open for further replies.