Kalaghaya Village

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Master Thatcher

Anyone fill me in on Kalaghaya Village, situated between the Marlin Hotel and the Esplanada Mall?

M

Master Thatcher

I was speaking to someone over in the UK who mentioned it, any information would be gratefull, apparently one of the villa's has just been sold for 3 million LE and I wondered what you got for this? is there any more on the market?

P

propertastic

Khalagaya is where a lot of Hurghada's real estate big shots live as it is located in a wonderful position right in the centre and right on the beach. Security is very tight.

There are just townhouses there - three bed/three baths of around 300-m2, I would say.

For longterm rents, they are currently fetching around EUR1300/month and they are quite hard to find.

M

Master Thatcher

Just read your book cover to cover, congratulations it gave me a fabulous insight into Hurghada properties! If anyones buying in HRG they need this book. get it through amazon, it's overnight delivery!

realestatemart

realestatemart

Banned
Just read your book cover to cover, congratulations it gave me a fabulous insight into Hurghada properties! If anyones buying in HRG they need this book. get it through amazon, it's overnight delivery!
just be aware prices are tottaly different now :)

G

Ghadood

P1010023.jpg

P1010027.jpg

Hi find attached two real photos of villa in Khaligya.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.