JVS Mirage Residence - is it worth investing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

achoudry

Hi Everyone,

I am about to purchase a flat in Dubai, to tell you the truth, I am very anxious since it's my first investment abroad :(
For those of you, who have dared to take the step, what advice would you give to ease my nerves?

Details of property that I am about to purchase in next couple of days is as follows:

Project: JVS Mirage Residence
Bedrooms: 1
Floor Area: 819 sqft
Price per Sq foot: 1067
Total price : AED 874264
Completion : Nov 2009

I would be very grateful to those with experience to comment on as to whether this is good price, or am I about to be ripped off? Also is this a good area to be investing in?

Thanks in advance

Ahsan

G

Gashead

No comment on whether you're being ripped off, presumably you know Dubai and have compared the price to other developments.

But I would bear in mind handover will almost certainly be a year late, such is Dubai at the moment.

A

achoudry

No comment on whether you're being ripped off, presumably you know Dubai and have compared the price to other developments.

But I would bear in mind handover will almost certainly be a year late, such is Dubai at the moment.

Thanks for the post - Yes in fact I have been looking around actively for a while and this seemed like a reasonable investment opertunity, but just be ceratain, i wanetd others to send me their opinion on as what they think about this particular project/location etc.

Regards

Ahsan

W

Wannaberich

Thats alot to pay for a 1bed off-plan at JV.U need to do your research.For 764.000
u could buy a completed 1bed at DSO 'Silicon Arch' and get rental right away.
God knows when anyone will be living at JV.

M

mpat

Achoudry

It depends on certain facts:
1. who is the developer ?
2. what is the payment plan
3. what is the type of cash flow you have ?
4. what s your purpose of buying ? like investment or renting or vacation home etc. . .

The price is high and you can find more and more ready or nearing ready and off plan properties cheaper than that.
Look around and do more research , you will get better .

Status
Not open for further replies.