just sold international city

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

imported_jack

i just sold my ic unit, excellent prices now but will fall. there's alot of issues - sewage smell, rats, very high service charge, and too many units. my agent let me flip my investment in IC into a great new development - royal breeze in al hamra village - same price as ic roughly but high-end! if anyone is interested, the agent is Ambient Realty, i've bought from them 6 times in various places.

I

imported_Greg

i just sold my ic unit, excellent prices now but will fall. there's alot of issues - sewage smell, rats, very high service charge, and too many units. my agent let me flip my investment in IC into a great new development - royal breeze in al hamra village - same price as ic roughly but high-end! if anyone is interested, the agent is Ambient Realty, i've bought from them 6 times in various places.
What premium did you achieve in the sale of your property in International City? And how long did it take your agent to sell it? Was it for renting?

T

tbashir

Hey Jack I also have a IC apartment with Ambient Realty and decided to take one of their Royal Breeze apartments (we could be neighbours one day!).
However, I decided not to flip my International City apartment.
Having visited IC recently I did smell the sewage, which negatively effects IC as a whole. However the Spanish cluster isn't affected by it.
IC is looking much better these days, there are lots of people living in areas that have been handed over and rental demand is currently high. In the short term it prices could go down, but in the long term it should provide good returns.

F

faisal_Ali

there is many property broker companies in international city and provide services in property sell and rent and buy. if any one need good prices and on his real estate and property contact them. i sale my 2 bedroom apartment in Abu Dehbi by property broker company and he returns me handsome price on my old 2 bedrooms apartment.

Status
Not open for further replies.