Just purchased Propertastics guide to Hurghada property

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

MrSkipsey

So will sit down and have a read and a cuppa,......Maybe even dunk a few Digestives!

Mike.

J

jeremy bright

So will sit down and have a read and a cuppa,......Maybe even dunk a few Digestives!

Mike.
has he updated it now as one i got had lots mising on new places like marlion hurghada village etc

Last edited:
wemyss1960

wemyss1960

Propertastic

bought the e version Wednesday.

very good read - I bought in Palm Beach,so happy with the comments and figures.

P

propertastic

has he updated it now as one i got had lots mising on new places like marlion hurghada village etc
I've been a little preoccupied with other stuff recently, I have to say!

There were plans for a Spring/Summer 2008 Edition, but a publisher that was going to finance a a revised edition reneged on the deal that I put together for them.

But just for you, here's a concise version of what I would have added:

Marlion - Excellent project. It looks like a sequel to The View which I mentioned in the original book. Fairly priced considering the location, nice payment terms and excellent guaranteed rental returns makes this one a winner.

Hurghada Village - Better that I don't say anything at all about this one. I just don't like its location.

West Side Village - Snap up the last of those one-bed studios quick - they're a bargain. There are better deals to be found in the area on two-beds though.

Al-Dau - hideously over-priced.

Regency Continental - OK for those on a budget, but it's a bit too close to the building in front of it to make it a bargain.

Hania Beach - Market price.

Nubia Resort - Better prices than Hania, but not as good as Regency Beach.

Oasis Marina Beach - not the world's prettiest looking development and not the world's cheapest beachfront either considering it's a far way from Hurghada.

Water House Project - Lovely development of townhouses in a resort setting. Not cheap, but worth looking at as an alternative to Sahl Hasheesh.

I'm waiting on some hard facts on some more developments in Al-Ahyaa coming soon that could be interesting. Still waiting to find a Regency Beach beater among them.

realestatemart

realestatemart

Banned
I've been a little preoccupied with other stuff recently, I have to say!

There were plans for a Spring/Summer 2008 Edition, but a publisher that was going to finance a a revised edition reneged on the deal that I put together for them.

But just for you, here's a concise version of what I would have added:

Marlion - Excellent project. It looks like a sequel to The View which I mentioned in the original book. Fairly priced considering the location, nice payment terms and excellent guaranteed rental returns makes this one a winner.

Hurghada Village - Better that I don't say anything at all about this one. I just don't like its location.

West Side Village - Snap up the last of those one-bed studios quick - they're a bargain. There are better deals to be found in the area on two-beds though.

Al-Dau - hideously over-priced.

Regency Continental - OK for those on a budget, but it's a bit too close to the building in front of it to make it a bargain.

Hania Beach - Market price.

Nubia Resort - Better prices than Hania, but not as good as Regency Beach.

Oasis Marina Beach - not the world's prettiest looking development and not the world's cheapest beachfront either considering it's a far way from Hurghada.

Water House Project - Lovely development of townhouses in a resort setting. Not cheap, but worth looking at as an alternative to Sahl Hasheesh.

I'm waiting on some hard facts on some more developments in Al-Ahyaa coming soon that could be interesting. Still waiting to find a Regency Beach beater among them.
As usual Nick a great source of information and statistics thanks for help all the time

J

jeremy bright

Thanks For That Update Pleased You Are Still Active With The Book Now You Are Over In Hurghada

Status
Not open for further replies.