Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Just purchased Propertastics guide to Hurghada property

Discussion in 'Egypt property' started by MrSkipsey, Feb 29, 2008.

1. MrSkipsey

MrSkipsey New Member

So will sit down and have a read and a cuppa,......Maybe even dunk a few Digestives!

Mike.

2. jeremy bright

jeremy bright New Member

has he updated it now as one i got had lots mising on new places like marlion hurghada village etc

Last edited: Feb 29, 2008
  3. wemyss1960

wemyss1960 New Member

Propertastic

bought the e version Wednesday.

very good read - I bought in Palm Beach,so happy with the comments and figures.

4. propertastic

propertastic New Member

I've been a little preoccupied with other stuff recently, I have to say!

There were plans for a Spring/Summer 2008 Edition, but a publisher that was going to finance a a revised edition reneged on the deal that I put together for them.

But just for you, here's a concise version of what I would have added:

Marlion - Excellent project. It looks like a sequel to The View which I mentioned in the original book. Fairly priced considering the location, nice payment terms and excellent guaranteed rental returns makes this one a winner.

Hurghada Village - Better that I don't say anything at all about this one. I just don't like its location.

West Side Village - Snap up the last of those one-bed studios quick - they're a bargain. There are better deals to be found in the area on two-beds though.

Al-Dau - hideously over-priced.

Regency Continental - OK for those on a budget, but it's a bit too close to the building in front of it to make it a bargain.

Hania Beach - Market price.

Nubia Resort - Better prices than Hania, but not as good as Regency Beach.

Oasis Marina Beach - not the world's prettiest looking development and not the world's cheapest beachfront either considering it's a far way from Hurghada.

Water House Project - Lovely development of townhouses in a resort setting. Not cheap, but worth looking at as an alternative to Sahl Hasheesh.

I'm waiting on some hard facts on some more developments in Al-Ahyaa coming soon that could be interesting. Still waiting to find a Regency Beach beater among them.

5. As usual Nick a great source of information and statistics thanks for help all the time

6. jeremy bright

jeremy bright New Member

Thanks For That Update Pleased You Are Still Active With The Book Now You Are Over In Hurghada

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.