Jumeirah Village Triangle

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Arno Salzl

Hi all,
Can somebody explain me why the Nakheel Villas in Jumeirah Village Triangle (huge 2BR, over 2600 sqft / on huge plot, over 6000 sqft / very close to Springs and Jumeirah Island/Park) are selling for approx. 500 AED/sqft?

Because there is still a small profit from original price? Because of the location close to power lines and noisy Al Khail road?

R

Roshan

Off plan is at a stand still and nobody is buying off plan. The low prices are a clear indication that the investors want out of a property which would be delayed or might just not come up.

Haven't you heard of putting the monkey on somebody else's back ;)

Regards

Roshan

B

Brendan R

Off plan is at a stand still and nobody is buying off plan. The low prices are a clear indication that the investors want out of a property which would be delayed or might just not come up.

Haven't you heard of putting the monkey on somebody else's back ;)

Regards

Roshan

putting the monkey on somebody else's back

aka

the greater fool theory, i.e. finding a sucker to offload the hot potato... Who will be the last buyer?

A

Arno Salzl

Roshan
Dear Roshan,
The villas I mean are partially finished and occupied. Not really off plan. Hence my question. tks. Arno

G

georgihh

Hi all,
Can somebody explain me why the Nakheel Villas in Jumeirah Village Triangle (huge 2BR, over 2600 sqft / on huge plot, over 6000 sqft / very close to Springs and Jumeirah Island/Park) are selling for approx. 500 AED/sqft?

Because there is still a small profit from original price? Because of the location close to power lines and noisy Al Khail road?
500 AED/sqft is the average price in Dubai – nothing wrong with the price.
I presume people look at the property before they buy it and they don’t care how many sqft, but the quality and the functionality of the property.
If you have notice the rental properties are advertised, like how many bedrooms not sqft .
Unless speculators return to the market your sqft are meaningless

S

shegul

Hi to all,

I am a new member. Can someone please advise if Jumeirah Village Triangle would be a sensible place to buy a villa ( for self and family to reside currently) considering things such as:

1. very few people have invested there (i think so)

2. have hardly seen any houses occupied

3. it seems like it will take another 5 yrs for the place to come up..theare no outside facilities

4. that its very lonely and silent area too..feel not safe

also if one were to just buy it for investment purpose ..would it give medium to long term returns..like Meadows or Arabian ranches

as i have hard life savings i want to be very sure before i invest.

thanks

eyeC

eyeC

only recently i saw ad. for 120,000 AED rent (negotiable) so lets say this is the market price for it 120,000/2600sft=46 Dhs per ft2

so fair price should be around 460 Dhs/ft2

i dont know what hidden costs the developer holds in store but i can imagine very high liability comes with the property for as long as you hold the title deed.

i guess Al kheail road and emirates road with all near by bridges will be paid for by the property owner as maintenance charges joking.

Status
Not open for further replies.