Jumeirah Village South, rentals 2000 pounds monthly??

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Marni

I spoke to a real estate company who said rentals in Jumeirah Village South will be about 2000 pounds monthly by the time its complete maybe 2009/2010. Is this likely?? any suggestions/thoughts please!

M

mpat

Is it for a villa ? Yes , u can get that much for a villa.
If it is for a 1 bed, cant be , Its just a marketing gimmick.There will be thousands of units in 10 kilometers radius from JVS ready for letting.and those units will be ready before JVS gets ready,as its developing at a slower rate than IMPZ, DSO , DSC, COA etc etc
Even if it is for 2 bed,U should not believe that it will be achievable.

M

Marni

thanks mpat. Its for a 1 bed apartment. How much rent do u think a 1 bed aprtment could go for?

G

georgihh

thanks mpat. Its for a 1 bed apartment. How much rent do u think a 1 bed aprtment could go for?
something between 1000-1200 pounds not furnished or 1300-1500 furnished on a monthly basis

R

Roshan

I spoke to a real estate company who said rentals in Jumeirah Village South will be about 2000 pounds monthly by the time its complete maybe 2009/2010. Is this likely?? any suggestions/thoughts please!
2000 GBP for what size, pls let us know.

Rents could correct as time progresses with a lot of properties to come into the market.

Pls use the mortgage calculator which is amonst the first 3 posts of the forum. Feed in the price you are paying for the property and the expected rent and that should give you an idea as to how the investment might work out.

Pls visit Sunil's site which gives you a lot of knowledge and tips on property investing. The link is on the mortgage calculator.

Regards

Roshan

M

mpat

Yes , I think what georgihh said is the one that can be achieved ,even after a slight correction also,

W

Wannaberich

Possible if its a villa,although it would only be short term as when oversupply hits this will bring prices down.1 bed appartment?no way.

Status
Not open for further replies.