Jumeirah Village (South) and DSC

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Roshan

Dear friends do you know any good development project in JUMERAH VILLAGE SOUTH or DSC with a payment plan of 2-3 years? I want to buy a studio in JVS or DSC.

NADEEM IQBAL
Al Faraa in JVS are good. If you should talk to them, check whether their areas are gross or nett.

eyeC

eyeC

with time the monorail will connect most large communities including JVS

K

khktan

I have an apartment in R&R. However, I haven't heard much at the moment what is going on with regards to this project. Last I heard the construction has not started. I believe they were going to start in the new year, when I don't know. If anybody knows then please let us know. However, I have noticed the prices in general have gone up in all areas of Dubai. I am not sure whether it's to do with escrow account requirements by the government? Those who are more in touch please enlighten us?
Have you receive your contract for R&R? I bought the apartment on July 2007 and have yet to receive my contract! I am not sure whether it is normal to issue a contract this late. They stated that they are in the process of sorting out their escrow account but am not sure whether they have sorted it out. Anyone with any news on this particular property and what is the norm for issue of contracts in Dubai?

R

Roshan

Have you receive your contract for R&R? I bought the apartment on July 2007 and have yet to receive my contract! I am not sure whether it is normal to issue a contract this late. They stated that they are in the process of sorting out their escrow account but am not sure whether they have sorted it out. Anyone with any news on this particular property and what is the norm for issue of contracts in Dubai?
Some of the developers do not give a contract. I booked with a leading developer and they will issue the contract only a few months before completion.

I hope it's the same in your case.

Regards

Roshan

K

khktan

So I guess.. it is pretty normal in Dubai to issue it that late? It just seems a bit odd as it is not the normal practice to issue the contract so late in the UK.

It just appears that the investors are exposed to some risks without the S&P contract as the developers could go back on their terms without a proper contract. (eg. delivery of the project and etc.)

M

mpat

So I guess.. it is pretty normal in Dubai to issue it that late? It just seems a bit odd as it is not the normal practice to issue the contract so late in the UK.

It just appears that the investors are exposed to some risks without the S&P contract as the developers could go back on their terms without a proper contract. (eg. delivery of the project and etc.)

In my case , contract was given as soon as first installment of 10% was given. I guess it is general practise to issue contracts after 10 or 20 % payments.

K

khktan

I have got the contract for my second property after 10% payment.

However, they seem to be delaying the issue of the contract for my first property. Apparently, my friend in dubai said tht they are quite bad at admin.

However, I have heard mixed feedback with regards to the issue of contract. A friend in Dubai did say that it is quite normal to issue the contract a few months before completion like what Roshan stated. That was why I wanted to know what others have experienced and what their thoughts and the risk exposed to the investors with regards to the delay of the issue of contract. I have paid almost 50% of the price and have yet to receive the contract!! I am thinking twice whether to continue to make the payments.

F

FJ7000

Excellent Opportunity -Investors Pre Launch Jumeirah Village South Commercial Tower

There is a very good option in Jumeirah Village South for booking Commercial Office Units at Pre launch investors price. Within 3 months launch time it can give very handsome returns.

Booking is 10 % and project is backed up with Escrow account and option of 70% finance directly by developer.

For more information, contact Jan Imtiaz at +971-50-9456769

F

FJ7000

Dear friends do you know any good development project in JUMERAH VILLAGE SOUTH or DSC with a payment plan of 2-3 years? I want to buy a studio in JVS or DSC.

NADEEM IQBAL
Nadeem, there is a very good option in Jumeirah Village South for booking Commercial Office Units at Pre launch investors price. Within 3 months launch time it can give very handsome returns.

Booking is 10 % and project is backed up with Escrow account and option of 70% finance directly by developer.

For more information, contact Jan Imtiaz at +971-50-9456769

P

Poorboy

Who are u going to rent to in JV? its too much residential and not enough commercial.Much better to go for DSO.

F

farooki

FJ
what is the payment plan ?
10% paid.
10% to be paid in June 2008.
5% On completion and after possession in December 2008

Remaining 75% in 6 years (72 monthly installments of 9,999 AED, per month).

M

mpat

I was asking for abu dhabi project . . . not for axis . . .

Thanks

F

farooki

I was asking for abu dhabi project . . . not for axis . . .

Thanks
Sorry here is the payment plan for Gate Tower 3 of Gate District, Al reem island, Abu Dhabi:

4 Payment Structure

Payment % of Purchase Price Due Date
First Instalment 10% Upon signing the sale & purchase agreement
Second Instalment 5% Three (3) months from the last instalment
Third Instalment 5% Three (3) months from the last instalment
Fourth Instalment 10% Three (3) months from the last instalment
Fifth Instalment 5% Three (3) months from the last instalment
Sixth Instalment 5% Three (3) months from the last instalment
Seventh Instalment 10% Three (3) months from the last instalment
Eight Instalment 5% Three (3) months from the last instalment
Ninth Instalment 5% Three (3) months from the last instalment
Tenth Instalment 10% Three (3) months from the last instalment
Final Instalment 30% Upon Completion

H

Hameed

Does anybody know what is the latest on the R&R project at JVS?

E

euroinvest

I am investing on behalf of our group and we are looking to invest US$1,200,000 in Dubai properties. I understand that if we pay 100% in full, we can get the properties at near to half price. Does anyone have any info on this? We have some guidelines on what we are looking for and will send those later.

E

euroinvest

Anyone selling any 1BR Hotel apartments in Sports City or Jumeirah Village? My target price is AED between 600 and 900 per sqft depending upon the location and development.

R

Roshan

I am investing on behalf of our group and we are looking to invest US$1,200,000 in Dubai properties. I understand that if we pay 100% in full, we can get the properties at near to half price. Does anyone have any info on this? We have some guidelines on what we are looking for and will send those later.
Nearly half the price for cash is not the right info you have got. The market is still OK and no distress as yet.

REgards

Roshan

G

G.invester

Anyone selling any 1BR Hotel apartments in Sports City or Jumeirah Village? My target price is AED between 600 and 900 per sqft depending upon the location and development.
you can email me on boyatdxb at yahoo dot com i can help you

Status
Not open for further replies.