jumeirah of ajman

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

imported_capellano

Has anyone heard of this development? It is in the Heart of Garden City. I got this info from Sea View Properties who recommended a studio for £35000. I cannot find much from the Internet so wondered if it is 80% complete and if it is near completion. The Ajman Municipality does not know much about this. Nor do R Holdings the developer so am wondering if this is for real.

OV E RV I EW
Eloquently landscaped surroundings built for practical everyday lifestyles. The Jumeirah
of Ajman encapsulates a unique combination of designer chic and warmth of community
living in the Heart of Garden City. Dynamic living is a prominent feature of this
development. Residents will enjoy a unique blend of relaxation, excitement
and convenience through the many amenities on offer, whether it be food courts,
schools, hypermarkets, branded boutiques, health clubs or access to water sports,
residence are sure to find exactly what they desire.
GOLDENOPPORTUNITY TO
DOUBLE YOUR INVESTMENTS ? ? 100% FREEHOLD

Local Facilities are available such as, Golfing, Horse Riding, Swimming Pools, Tennis
Courts, Football Pitches and many other Sport Centres, each meeting the needs of the
city’s resident. Shopping of every description is catered for with a vast range of shops and
one of the UAE’s largest malls. Cultural life has not been forgotten either, with cinemas,
restaurants and cafes all playing their part in creating a modern, vibrant lifestyle, both
indoors and outside.
Strategically Located 20 minutes away from Dubai Airport, and Dubai Land, these apartments offer both convenient access to the city centre and
sandy beaches. JUMEIRAH OF AJMAN is a complete self-contained vibrant and tranquil lifestyle with bustling streets.
20 MINUTES FROM DUBAI INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT ‘JUMEIRAH OF AJMAN’
JUMEIRAH OF ‘AJMAN’ IS A CREATION WITHIN
THE GATED COMMUNITY OF ‘GARDEN CITY’
ONLY 3 MINUTES FROM
AJMAN UNIVERSITY.
SOLID PROJECT
(GOVERNMENT OWNED)
CLOSE PROXIMITY TO
INTERIOR MINISTRY.
SURROUNDED BY MOST
EXCLUSIVE VILLAS.
MINUTES FROM THE BEACH