Jumeirah Lake Towers - Completion?

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

stel_g01

Banned
Does anyone know when the Jumeirah Lake Towers project is due for completion - it seems to be taking forever?

Any ideas on the following:

1) When will the water in the lakes be filled
2) When will the boardwalks actually have retail shops
3) what % of the master plan is completed - or how many more towers are left
4) Any more info at all!

Thanks

A

abudubai

Does anyone know when the Jumeirah Lake Towers project is due for completion - it seems to be taking forever?

Any ideas on the following:

1) When will the water in the lakes be filled
2) When will the boardwalks actually have retail shops
3) what % of the master plan is completed - or how many more towers are left
4) Any more info at all!

Thanks
About 14 of the 79+ towers are complete, one lake will be done by year-end with others complete by end of 2009, so they say.
All towers are supposed to be finished by end of 2009, which is impossible for at least five which aren't even at ground level yet.
As for shops, Almas is almost there and will have quite a few, should be the focal point for shoppers in JLT.
Hope this helps.

T

tushar43

Any retail shops lined up?? desperately waiting..

Hi Guys,

Do you know if any retail shops or supermarkets are going to come up soon in our jumeirah lake towers area? also any idea if the road will remain one way only or will they open it again for two way?

S

steldxb

no idea about the road - it all seems very quiet on the info front!

A

aj01

I'm told that the Icon development (L3) is due for completion Dec 08 but am sceptical. Is that just another false promise or does anyone have any info to support that? Is any building complete?

cansaw

cansaw

Are you out of Dubai? I stay in JLT - if you need up to date pics....

Last edited:
T

tushar43

Many towers ready with residents staying but still not SHOPS :-(

Guys, I also stay at Jumeirah Lake towers only and in the front side clusters many towers are ready with residents already staying there. My question was that if anyone has any idea about when any shops would open in our area. As of now even for grocery we have to either go to IBN Batuta mall or Mall of Emirates. Does anyone have any idea about any shops opening soon in our area or towers?

R

Roshan

Are you out of Dubai? I stay in JLT - if you need up to date pics....
Does anyone know the maintenance charges, dirhams per sq ft in JLT. Do commercials and residentials have the same maintenance charge. Since commercials are delivered in shell & core basis, probably the maintenace charges could be low.

Would appreciate feedback.

Regards

Roshan

Status
Not open for further replies.