Jumeirah Lake Towers - 3D Model

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Roshan

I asked a charge because some people wanted to pay me for this work I did for them and I can't let one person pay and give it away for free to another. I think you can understand that.
Point understood and accepted. Pls do not misunderstand my postings on this issue.

I still maintain the fact that you are a professional and professional work needs to be paid for. Nothing comes free for sure.

Good luck.

Regards

Roshan

R

revolutionary

Point understood and accepted. Pls do not misunderstand my postings on this issue.

I still maintain the fact that you are a professional and professional work needs to be paid for. Nothing comes free for sure.

Good luck.

Regards

Roshan
The sooner we all help DubaiAddiction to fund a more powerful computer the sooner we get a really good idea of views in this heavily congested area of Dubai.

I think I'm to blame for offering what I thought was a reasonable sum for a customised view - you'd pay something similar for a simple reprint of a map of your street from the Ordnance Survey in the UK if you wanted to go for a planning application. It was well worth the money as I have a much clearer idea of the amazing views I should enjoy. Almas is truly unbelievable close up!!

I believe DubaiAddiction to be simply a talented, enthusiastic amateur who should be encouraged as much as possible to pursue this exciting venture.

A side issue would be to spare a thought for those unlucky billionaires on the palm. I've sailed past them at sea level and the view at sea level of the palm fronds is probably worse than your average UK suburban box estate!!

D

Design Architect

I have heard that Palm was originally planed to be half as dense. Then someone saw money, and lots of it, and decided to fill the space in between houses - with hmmmmm.........more houses...

S

steldxb

me too please

Hi thats really brilliant - please also send ti to me also asterios . grekos at emirates dot com

Thanks!

D

Dubai Addiction

Manchester Tower, Dubai Marina.

I don't have much time at the moment cause I'm also starting on my new job but when I have some free time I'll try to do some modeling on the marina, it would be nice if we could eventually see it next to my JLT model :)

Attachments

M

Mendozo

Fantastic job done, very impressive. Please let me know how I can get it. You said there was a charge of 50euro? I don't mind to pay for such a good product. My email is mendozo at ukr dot net.

O

omercan

I would love to see JLT in 3D, any possibility u can forward one to me omer at rightmovedubai dot com

D

Dubai Addiction

thanks for the positive comments guys! working on the dubai marina right now :)

Attachments

R

Rabih

well done

please send me to rabiihm at yahoo dot com.

Appreciate photos specialy of V3 tower
Thanks

D

Dubai Addiction

As quite some people asked me if they could have my entire model of JLT (so not some pictures) I decided to sell it to the people who are interested. I made this model using Sketchup which is free to download. If you want to discuss details you can PM me or sent an email to: j . cheret @ home . nl

Status
Not open for further replies.