Jumeirah Lake Towers - 3D Model

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dubai Addiction

For a couple of months I have been working on this 3D model made using free programs like Sketchup and Kerkythea.

I thought it would be nice for people who invested or want to invest in Jumeirah Lakes Towers project, because I have the ability to give you an idea what your view will be when the whole project is completed.

I think you can't PM me yet because I'm a new member but just leave a message in this thread.

Greetings!

Attachments

R

Roshan

For a couple of months I have been working on this 3D model made using free programs like Sketchup and Kerkythea.

I thought it would be nice for people who invested or want to invest in Jumeirah Lakes Towers project, because I have the ability to give you an idea what your view will be when the whole project is completed.

I think you can't PM me yet because I'm a new member but just leave a message in this thread.

Greetings!
Good Heavens, I would be interested. Can you email me on [email protected]

A generous offer from your part. Thank you very much.

Regards

Roshan

D

Design Architect

Great

I'm following work of Dubai Addiction for quite some time (Skyscraper City). It's described by one word - STUNNING!!!

I know quite few things about 3d (freelance) - but he's nothing short of genius!
Keep up the good work - and keep us posted...

[email protected]

D

Dubai Addiction

Two new renders

Two new renders of the finished product, maybe add something but won't be much. By the way, these are two quick renders so quality is not that good.

Attachments

D

Dubai Addiction

Mohammed Ibrahim Tower

I've just added Mohammed Ibrahim Tower, which is located between Goldcrest Views 2 and Bonnington Tower. There are still a few unknown plots.

Attachments

S

shahrez_khan

definatly want it.

shahrez_khan@hotmail dot com Please.

Thanks

Y

Yasir

Banned
This is why this site is rocking .. Keep it Up .. !

shire_786 at hotmail dot com

haider_dubai

haider_dubai

i have a ready invested in JLT, i wonder if you could send me ahmedziahaider @ g m a i l . c o m

Greetings!

S

suas5

thats amazing ,i would like to be mail a copy of it please, that;s very impressive
suas5 at hotmail

R

Roshan

What we didn't know was that there was a charge of 50 Euros for this service.

Regards

Roshan

D

Design Architect

I don't know about 50euro charge, but I totally agree to pay for such service. There is no such thing like something for nothing

D

Dubai Addiction

I asked a charge because some people wanted to pay me for this work I did for them and I can't let one person pay and give it away for free to another. I think you can understand that.

D

Design Architect

There's even no need to explain yourself Dubai Addiction. It's all the way it should be...

D

Dubai Addiction

So, I'm going to combine my JLT model with the buildings from the Marina. I hope my computer will be able to handle! Else I maybe have to invest in my computer ...

I hope you guys like the idea!

Attachments

R

Roshan

I don't know about 50euro charge, but I totally agree to pay for such service. There is no such thing like something for nothing
I definitely agree with the charge. It's just that it should have been told in the beginning.

There's is nothing wrong in asking for a charge. You are offering a professional service and every professional needs to lay out the conditions in the beginning.

Regards

Roshan

Status
Not open for further replies.