Joint Venture Group Looking for Resort Development Oppty's

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

JazzTouch42

I am direct with a Joint Venture Group looking for Resort Development Opportunities worldwide,my group is looking to JV with developers who need help.

***Must be a Resort Development(domestic and international)...Golf courses and Ski resorts will be considered.

***Development must already be in progress..no exceptions..the land must already be owned,platted,zoned,and ready for the first shovel..NO EXCEPTIONS on this.

***If the development is already in building progress-the BETTER!

***JV Group can come in what their own PRE-SALES if needed,will go 50-50,or any other agreed upon split,or will Buy Out the principals if desired.

***A solid business summary needs to be in place for review

***RESORT-type developments ONLY,again NO EXCEPTIONS!!

If you are a direct Developer,then contact me to move forward.Never bring a broker chain,be the direct source.

E-mail me at: [email protected]

Don Carter

J

John

JazzTouch42 said:
I am direct with a Joint Venture Group looking for Resort Development Opportunities worldwide,my group is looking to JV with developers who need help.

***Must be a Resort Development(domestic and international)...Golf courses and Ski resorts will be considered.

***Development must already be in progress..no exceptions..the land must already be owned,platted,zoned,and ready for the first shovel..NO EXCEPTIONS on this.

***If the development is already in building progress-the BETTER!

***JV Group can come in what their own PRE-SALES if needed,will go 50-50,or any other agreed upon split,or will Buy Out the principals if desired.

***A solid business summary needs to be in place for review

***RESORT-type developments ONLY,again NO EXCEPTIONS!!

If you are a direct Developer,then contact me to move forward.Never bring a broker chain,be the direct source.

E-mail me at: [email protected]

Don Carter
Do you find many such deals? I would have thought that anyone who was as far on with their project as your minimum requirements state, would be having no problems finding suitable finance.

Last edited:
D

DC

Lots of projects already passed to Don

Hi, I have passed probably 10 or 15 or more projects and opportunities to Don without feedback or progress. What does this make one think? The goal posts moved. Now he wants it all direct. Wasted my time.

In answer to John, there are many projects wanting part funding. It lowers risk, and also returns. So there is plenty of projects.

M

maneel.com

I am personally developing three resorts, if you are interested get in touch with me and i can send u the project reports

J

JazzTouch42

JV Development Projects

I received your e-mail about your 3 projects,also keep in mine that our JV Investment Group prefer Resort developments in the U.S.A.,Mexico,Caribbean and Central America at this time,and the land must be already owned for development by the Developers,and the land must have permits in place and be ready for the first shovel or already be in a building progression stage.

Please e-mail me at: [email protected]

Provide the specifics of your projects.

Thank you,
Don Carter

B

Brandon61

Both in development and future resorts

We have current projects (including a Colorado ski in / ski out resort and several marinas) and future projects (Golf course resorts included) that we would be open to discussing your groups involvement in. Please email me at the addy I sent to you via PM and we can begin discussions or pm me back with your email and I will contact you.

thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.