JOIN FORCES -> investorslaw13 @ hotmail . com (remove blanks please)

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mohammedno11

Many people send me already an email, and circulated this email adress throughout their friends !!!

The current update:

No of poeple who joint: 45
Total Property Value: 460 MIO AED

I will wait until Wednesday, than I will consolidate the list and I will organize the first meeting. Location and Time will be discussed.

Any sugesstions are welcomed ! What do you think about Friday in front of the Land Department ? No traffice, no work free parking and a symbolic place.

LETS SPREAD THIS EMAIL EVERYWHERE, LET HIT THE 1 BILLION of PROPERTY VALUE BY YHE END OF THIS WEEK !

WE HAVE A VOICE !!

T

TommyC

Count me in! Sounds like an excellent idea! Need more emails! Anyone know someone who may want to come along? Bring your family and all your friends, the more people the better!

K

kamadenu

Count me in! Sounds like an excellent idea! Need more emails! Anyone know someone who may want to come along? Bring your family and all your friends, the more people the better!

is there any law against such gatherings (if it is considered as protest) new here, so I was not sure

P

poorwoman

Friday is not a good option as land department is closed atleast if it is working day we could say we all have come to see the land department officials in case gathering is not allowed.

Status
Not open for further replies.