Job in Housing Market

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

London32

Dear all

I'm new to this site, which I came across by accident (thank god)

For the last year I have been thinking of moving to Dubai from London. The Housing Market is booming and I would love to be apart of this market.

I have been working in real estate in London for the past 5 years and I know I can make it out in Dubai. The only problem I'm getting is I don't know how to start looking for a job in Dubai.

I have tried a few sites and they want money from me just to submit my CV.

Does anyone know of any good companies or even property developer that I could contact.

Many Thanks

MA:)

T

talk

Trying To Help

A Company I've worked with as an investor with offices in Dubai and also Cheshire in the UK are "DUBAI SELECT UK".Check out their website,wwwdubaiselect.co.uk, [email protected]

You may find their website also under selectproperty.

I've met their agents in Dubai a couple of times.

R

Roshan

Dear all

I'm new to this site, which I came across by accident (thank god)

For the last year I have been thinking of moving to Dubai from London. The Housing Market is booming and I would love to be apart of this market.

I have been working in real estate in London for the past 5 years and I know I can make it out in Dubai. The only problem I'm getting is I don't know how to start looking for a job in Dubai.

I have tried a few sites and they want money from me just to submit my CV.

Does anyone know of any good companies or even property developer that I could contact.

Many Thanks

MA:)
If you are in real estate, then real estate is what you would want to be in. You could get better salaries with developers then with estate agents.

Some of the sites where I think you can post your C.V directly are Emaar, Nakheel, Omniyat, Better homes, Landmark properties, Hamptons, Colliers, Limitless, Dubai properties, Deeyar, Damac, Define properties.

Alternately I suggest you make a 1 month trip to Dubai. If you are a UK passport holder, you will get a visit visa on arrival ( pls check this as rules keep changing ). Prepare your short list and attack all these places.

Job markets are good. When you negotiate, do it well. Once you join then increments don't come easy.

Regards

Roshan

Good luck.

Roshan

L

London32

If you are in real estate, then real estate is what you would want to be in. You could get better salaries with developers then with estate agents.

Some of the sites where I think you can post your C.V directly are Emaar, Nakheel, Omniyat, Better homes, Landmark properties, Hamptons, Colliers, Limitless, Dubai properties, Deeyar, Damac, Define properties.

Alternately I suggest you make a 1 month trip to Dubai. If you are a UK passport holder, you will get a visit visa on arrival ( pls check this as rules keep changing ). Prepare your short list and attack all these places.

Job markets are good. When you negotiate, do it well. Once you join then increments don't come easy.

Regards

Roshan

Good luck.

Roshan
Thank you Roshan. I am planning to come over by the end of this month. The info you have given me is so useful. I would like to plan some interviews set up so I dont waste time.

Thanks again
MA

R

Roshan

Thank you Roshan. I am planning to come over by the end of this month. The info you have given me is so useful. I would like to plan some interviews set up so I dont waste time.

Thanks again
MA

Good luck. Let me know if you need any more help.

Regards

Roshan

Status
Not open for further replies.