Joao Pessoa

Dolomiti

Dolomiti

Markland-Ana

Yes we have. However must advise you it is an area that will take longer to develop. As per estatistics Joao Pessoa will grow faster to South than to North.

:rolleyes:
short and sweet as always... keep doing the good work ... I will be with you end of November ... have a friend wants to buy about 20 plots at Carapibus ... do you still have for 7000,00 per plot? with that spectacular views - 1 / 1,5 km from the beach?
will send you email now that i have it again...

all he best:)

P

ParaibaDouglas

Greetings Dolomiti,

I live in Carapibus and am happy to assist anyone looking to invest in this area. After arriving here 4 years ago and having serious issues, then watching foreigners all these years continue to have the same problems I decided to act and offer free assistance. You can send me a Visitor message by clicking on Paraibadouglas public information and we can go from there. All the best, Douglas Thompson

M

markland

Dol

short and sweet as always... keep doing the good work ... I will be with you end of November ... have a friend wants to buy about 20 plots at Carapibus ... do you still have for 7000,00 per plot? with that spectacular views - 1 / 1,5 km from the beach?
will send you email now that i have it again...

all he best:)
I will call you ... with great deals ... do not worry ... be happy :cool:

People you Trust

Services you deserve

All the best :

P

ParaibaDouglas

Ola again, I forgot to mention that I would also love to connect with realtors doing business anywhere in the entire NEast as I have requests all the time but no one I can refer them to with confidence in other states. Many thanks, Douglas

Dolomiti

Dolomiti

Having serious issues

Greetings Dolomiti,

I live in Carapibus and am happy to assist anyone looking to invest in this area. After arriving here 4 years ago and having serious issues, then watching foreigners all these years continue to have the same problems I decided to act and offer free assistance. You can send me a Visitor message by clicking on Paraibadouglas public information and we can go from there. All the best, Douglas Thompson
We have passed all that ... we are glad that we have found a reliable real estate company :)

thanks

P

Peim

I have been staying at the Imperial Hotel at Tambau Beach which operates partly as a Condo Hotel. So that could be it.
Their Suites are OK, but relatively small. And kinda noisy when you're at the front, as a busy road separates the hotel from the actual beach.

Going rate around BRL 110.000 for about 20-25 sqm. Service (condominium) charges are around BRL 700, but that includes water, electricity, daily cleaning, use of pool, internet, etc etc etc.

Always ask what they Condominium costs are, and what they include.
The sales of these suites go through estate agencies.

P

ParaibaDouglas

Re: Pria Bela

Politician ... all the same :mad:

Romulo took over when that happen and things start moving in the area, not as fast he would like. Now he was re elected so ... a lot of investors as well influente people are pushing him to get things done and get the money from government for infra structures.

My advise is if you are willing to invest at Praia Bela, now is the time, you still can get plots of land with a good price.
Hi Ana,

Do you by chance have many clients that purchased lots near the ocean in the Praia Bela development in late 2006? I am getting an idea of what the average prices were at that time for standard 15x30M lots. Thanks, Douglas

Last edited:
M

markland

Praia Bela

Hi Ana,

Do you by chance have many clients that purchased lots near the ocean in the Praia Bela development in late 2006? I am getting an idea of what the average prices were at that time for standard 15x30M lots. Thanks, Douglas
I do have some clients they have purchase lots at Praia Bela, 150/200 meters from the beach and they have paid R$ 5000/7000 per plot 15x30.

Praia Bela is divided into 3 areas - Praia Bela Beach, Colinas de Pitimbu and Barra do Estoril.

2 years ago at Praia Bela you could buy plots between 5000/7000, that same plots nowadays you can buy them between R$ 25000/30000 if the owner is willing to sell.

At Colinas de Pitmbu you could buy between R$ 15000/20000 - 100/150 meters from beach, today minimum price you can get will be between R$50000/70000, as they call the "FILÉ" of Praia Bela.
And most of the people who have them are not selling.
But you also can get, plots from 35000/40000 but do not have any sea views.

Barra do Estoril you could buy for R$ 5000,00 today between 15000/25000.

For sure with Tambaba Club Resort coming up, which will take a while ... values at Praia Bela will increase again ... So anyone who has plots overthere will sit and wait ...

bye for now:)

P

ParaibaDouglas

RE: Praia Bela lot prices in 2006

Thank you sincerely Ana for the detailed response. Is exactly what I was looking for.
Best regards, Douglas

P

ParaibaDouglas

RE: Praia Bela Ocean View lots/Houses

I do have some clients they have purchase lots at Praia Bela, 150/200 meters from the beach and they have paid R$ 5000/7000 per plot 15x30.

Greetings again Ana,

I would be interested in learning about all your current listings that are ocean view properties where the view will not be obstructed ever. Praia Bela a good start and including Joao Pessoa even. In JP houses, condos, apartments and lots are all of interest. You can contact me directly at [email protected]. Much appreciated, Douglas

T

Titan

Douglas, If you don't want to have an obstructed view, ever; you have to be up on top or right on the water (I mean Ocean-Front). If you are willing spend the money, an “O-F” is a great investment, I did purchase 3 "FILÉS", atop Colinas de Pitimbu and could not be happier.

T

Titan

My father-in-law purchased a plot at Praia Bella and Ana is helping him with in every aspect of the construction process.
We live in the States and cannot be there to overlook the project. I am glad we met the folks from Markland, since my father-in-law does not speak Portuguese and is not familiar with the way the band plays in Brazil to get things accomplished.

M

markland

Hi

:)
My father-in-law purchased a plot at Praia Bella and Ana is helping him with in every aspect of the construction process.
We live in the States and cannot be there to overlook the project. I am glad we met the folks from Markland, since my father-in-law does not speak Portuguese and is not familiar with the way the band plays in Brazil to get things accomplished.
:)Thanks Titan.

reason why our slogan is:
people you trust ... services you need and deserve ...

G

Gaylen

I am headed to Joao Pessao the 31st of July. My girlfriend is from Manaus and is a doctor. We want to live near JP or Conde. We are meeting with a Patricia from Brazil Overseas Properties to check out some homes. What other real estate companies or agents would you suggest?

G

growler

There are a number of Brazilian agents in the city as well as Jacuma who often have some good properties available.

What sort of property are you looking for?

Make sure you give Conde a good look over before buying..

G

Gaylen

I like Conde also. Just looking for someone with personal experience with some of the real estate companies and agents, so we can finda good one.

brackenhoe

brackenhoe

We know Steve and Patricia very well, have bought off them also with no problems, they also know Conde very very well, and have some small granja/farm/country properties for sale there. You will be in good hands!