Jlt

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

stel_g01

Banned
Hi

Does anyone know which towers in Jumeirah Lake Towers is directly outside the Metro Station??

A

acassim

Green Lakes S1, S2 and S3. Go to skyscrapercity dot com and look for the Jumeirah Lake Towers plot map.

S

StudioBuyer

Hi

Does anyone know which towers in Jumeirah Lake Towers is directly outside the Metro Station??
I think the 2 clusters closest to the Metro Station would probably be the "D"Cluster and the"C"Cluster.

Following are the Towers located in these Clusters:

D1- Indigo
D2- Lake Terrace
D3- Lake City Tower

C1- Fortune Tower
C2- Goldcrest Executive
C3- The Palladium

A

acassim

I have been to Green Lakes and saw the metro just outside the building. Went to the JLT website and found an interactive map Jumeirah Lakes Towers
Looks like there are 2 stops planned in JLT. One in front of S & T clusters and one in front of C & D clusters. Not sure about the C&D clusters? Does someone have any pics?

R

rg_andi

the station infront green lakes is dubai marina station, there will be a bridge over SZR connecting to the other side of the rad ie dubai marina

B

benho

I am interest in buying JLT 1B, please let me know if anyone have anything on sale!

PLease PM me.

E

EAM

I am interest in buying JLT 1B, please let me know if anyone have anything on sale!

PLease PM me.
I have numerous JLT properties for sale. Email james at blue gulf properties dot com

S

snakyy21

I am interested in JLT properties too. Let me know if you have any at a competitive price. I am only interested in studio and 1bdr. I can be reached at snakyy21 atttt hot mail dot com

Thanks

S

snakyy21

Hi,

I am interested in Jumeyrah Village including JLT, JVS, etc.. even Discovery Gardens. Please e-mail me at snakyy21 atttt hot mail dot com if you have any 1bdr or studios (preferred) for sale.

S

shahidns

I have a 1Br in Green Lakes S1, it is 1085 Sq ft, with equipped kitchen, that I am looking to sell.

A

adil100

Hi Snakyy and Benho, i have what you need at a brilliant price, ill send u the details as soon as i can. thanks.
Adil.

S

snakyy21

Interested

Hi Snakyy and Benho, i have what you need at a brilliant price, ill send u the details as soon as i can. thanks.
Adil.
Hi There

I am interested. Please send me the details at snakyy21 at hotmail

Thanks

S

snakyy21

More Details Needed

I have a 1Br in Green Lakes S1, it is 1085 Sq ft, with equipped kitchen, that I am looking to sell.
Hi

Could you please send me the details at snakyy21 at hotmail

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.