JLT - Any good deals now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Design Architect

Is there someone that can offer a good deal in JLT? I would be looking something for myself - preferable on high floor. 1 or 2 bedroom.

Your offers please sent on PM or on dimitrije_simonovic"at"yahoodotcom

Thanks

D

Design Architect

To buy

Hi,

I'm looking to buy. Preferably 1 or 2 bedroom, high floor.
Thanks

D

Design Architect

Investing

Dear Asma Jahan,

I'm looking to buy for myself, but if the price is right in (let's say) years time, than it can be viewed as investment. Please send me an offer.
Thanks

Regards

S

stylinexpat

I have a high floor in Saba II with Panoramic view from living room of SZRD towards Dubai, 1st quarter part of Dubai Marina, Palm Jumeira, and the Burj on the beach. You also have a pretty good sea view. There are 2 Master Bedrooms with 1 room you have a view of the Lakes and with the other room you have a view of Dubai Marina/SZRD towards Dubai and a view of Palm Jumeira and some sea view as well. Fully furnished with 1450 sq. feet and a parking space. Unit is 2 minutes walk from future Metro stop. I want 2.7 net to me for this unit. It will probably get you 3 by the end of the year minimum. PM me if you are interested. View is gorgeous as the windows are huge in the living room.

B

benho

I am also checking out JLT as well. Is there any sales in the primary market? I think all the apartment is in the re-sales satge, and the general cost / ft2 is around AED 1500.

IMHO, it will be good investment and after 1 yr, the value will shoot up as Metro & Man-made lake is completed.

S

sammy1003

JLT properties

I am also checking out JLT as well. Is there any sales in the primary market? I think all the apartment is in the re-sales satge, and the general cost / ft2 is around AED 1500.

IMHO, it will be good investment and after 1 yr, the value will shoot up as Metro & Man-made lake is completed.

Most developments are nearing completion and the re-sale market is moving very fast now. I have many deals at less than 1500 psqf.

Status
Not open for further replies.