issues at viva reef

J

jo1

Hi,

We have bought an apartment at Viva reef and have experienced some difficulties and don't know our rights. we had to change apartments a year after signing as the developer decided to build another row of apartments directly behing ours! it was only by chance that we noticed this on the Pioneer property site.

when we went out in April we discovered that the developer was no longer building the swimming pool outside our block and that two members of the Pioneer team who had purchased apartments had sold them back to the developer. I have emailed Pioneer several times and they haven't replied.

We don't know what redress we have over this or what our rights are. I have read of an egyptian lawyer writing on this forum but don't know how to contact him. Can anyone help please?

Jo

A

Alan Cockayne

Banned
Sharm Lawyer

Hi,

We have bought an apartment at Viva reef and have experienced some difficulties and don't know our rights.

We don't know what redress we have over this or what our rights are. I have read of an egyptian lawyer writing on this forum but don't know how to contact him. Can anyone help please?

Jo
Contact Nabil Bamieh a solicitor in Viva Mall dealing with such issues. He is in the same mall as Pioneer Property's showroom.
e.mail: [email protected]
or call (+20) 069 920 5583 or mob. (+20) 10 1526201

Alan. Coralife-Style.com

J

jo1

Hi Alan,

Thank you for your speedy response. I will email this guy - can I just ask you - is he connected to Pioneer Property or totally independent?
Thanks for your help
Jo

A

Alan Cockayne

Banned
Hi Alan,

Thank you for your speedy response. I will email this guy - can I just ask you - is he connected to Pioneer Property or totally independent?
Thanks for your help
Jo
Independent.
However he has done much of the legal work for their buyers.

If you make a few more posts you can send private messages to each of the senior members.

Alan.

J

jojo

can this thread be merged with the existing Viva Reef thread so that all the current subscribers to the Viva Reef thread are aware of any of the problems being listed in this one?
Jojo

M

madmary1

Hi Jo Viva Reef

I would not use this Lawyer Nabil as he is very active with Pioneer Property my friends and I bought from them and they are a nightmare you should see the Gold Sharm propject and like you I am having problems trying to get them to communicate with me they are all in it together even the lawyers for the handover are Pioneers they ahve dumped all the responsibility how can they get away with it all their good staff have gone now they are scraping the barrel.

Jo[/QUOTE]

M

madmary1

Pioneer property big issues what has happened

Pioneer property were a good real estate company a few years ago when i purchased with them however now they dont care about their clients they have our money and that's it. All the good staff have gone it was a deceint company i have many friends now that are all having major issues with them and the biggest is the lack of communication .everyone of their projects they have has problems even dated back to when the first started here is a history.
Paradise villas nabq still have outstanding court cases and clients waiting to take deliver
sharm cliff another no goer this was on holiday homes from hell check it out on u tube
halomy is not going ahead more people lost their money and outstanding court cases.
Gioia this was their newest one i believe again another no goer and the poor investors here are not even getting their money back from pioneer and the developer
gold sharm this is another holiday home from hell diaster project
viva reef another project turned sour because of pioneer greed for money to put more properties on the project
why are they getting away with this surely there must be some regulating body we can all go to for help as it is so heart breaking and they are so arrogant they dont care