Is this forum dead?

P

patnpaul

Hi All, is it me or was the last post in 2011?
I have just joined to see how things are as we have bought in Hurghada

Veronica

Veronica

Administrator
Hi patnpaul,

Welcome to the forum.
The Egypt forum was closed for some time due to it becoming hard to moderate.
It has only recently been re-opened and we hope that it will become active once again.

kind regards
Veronica (moderator)

T

totallyproperty

Administrator
Staff member
I have just been reading about Arabtec Holding signing a deal to build one million middle-income homes in Egypt at a cost of $40 billion. This must be a positive sign for the market?

L

lizmorris2704

sunset pearl

Hi patnpaul,

Welcome to the forum.
The Egypt forum was closed for some time due to it becoming hard to moderate.
It has only recently been re-opened and we hope that it will become active once again.

kind regards
Veronica (moderator)
Hi Veronica, my name is Liz Morris and we are trying to find details of an owner in Sunset pearl with an apartment for sale...something about ' Jellie ellie' as part of an email address..we are wanting a 3/2 bed resale in sunset pearl...do you know anything? kind regards Liz

Veronica

Veronica

Administrator
Hi Veronica, my name is Liz Morris and we are trying to find details of an owner in Sunset pearl with an apartment for sale...something about ' Jellie ellie' as part of an email address..we are wanting a 3/2 bed resale in sunset pearl...do you know anything? kind regards Liz
Hi Liz,

I am afraid even we knew anything it is against forum rules to give out anyones personal information so we cannot help you.

Veronica

L

lizmorris2704

Hi Veronica,
thanks for the reply..I appreciate that you couldn't have given me any info: however I would have asked you to pass on my memo to you.
Thanks again.
liz

T

thelfamily

The only reason this forum ended up becoming 'dead' is all the posts were about developers who were crooks. Unfortunately property forum couldn't handle all the postings and decided to pull the plug on this country. Because of property forum's attitude on this (only good things to be written etc) many people have lost a fortune with their property not being built. So, well done property forum you stopped all the complaints being read by possible future investors about crooked developers - shame on you!!!!

T

totallyproperty

Administrator
Staff member
Hi ThelFamily

While I appreciate your comments please note that the actions you refer to were taken prior to our purchase of the site, although many of these actions were made with good reason.

I know that the former owner received numerous legal complaints about slander and defamation published by some members of the forum about individual companies. In many ways it was those making potentially defamatory comments, many of which were unfounded or unproven at the time, which spoiled it for everyone else.

Regards,

Mark

T

thelfamily

Dear Mark and thank you for allowing to post what I have. we wish you every success. The company who sent out the legal threat to the previous owner was not aware that this particular company sends threatening legal letters out like dolly mixtures!!!! a form of bullying. Todate this company has destroyed many peoples lives, divorces, uk homes have been repossessed because they invested with this company and do not have anything built for their money. The forum was a voice to other would be fools not to hand over their money to them, however for some it is too late. Please let people on here voice their concerns and do not be intimidated by these companies who say they'll take legal action - they won't!!!! all the complainers on the old forum took this company to court and WON!!

M

Mantis

Point of law.

I would like to second what TheFamily have just stated. For over 6 years now developers have used their positions to undermine their industry with many investors left in the wake of corruption and bullying tactics.

This is about to change.
Not only is this forum a welcome sign of things to come in the right direction and in giving overseas buyers a voice again but also a platform that may change the face of residential tourism as a whole for the better. Once members get back online I'm sure they will make the Administrators proud.

K

Kiely tiba 36

i to thought the same!!!!

Hi there where have you bought? would love to hear from you lisa