ad

Is there something you would want to automate? Use a software to do the job for you?

P

persistentfk

Hi!

My name is Silver, I am a software developer and would love to make web software for property investors.
However, I am a little bit lost, since I am not sure what kind of problems I can solve with making the software.

So, is there something you would want to automate?
Use a software to do the job for you when running your business?
Are you currently using somekind of software and what are pros and cons of it.

That info would help me much and I can create a better solution. I am also open to talk on Skype, if somebody wishes to do the same.

Best regards,
Silver

John Wilson

John Wilson

Hi Silver -- software can definitely make landlords' and property investors' lives easier if they're in the trenches a lot. Property management software is probably the most commonly used software and there are hundreds of solutions (e.g. Buildium in the US and PropertyVision in the UK). It's a pretty crowded market but that cots both ways, which indicates there's good demand.

I used to use these softwares a lot when I was a letting agent but not so much there days as I have my agent do it for me.

The other area is obviously mobile apps. Floor plan apps are quite popular, and are used by estate agents and some investors. And inventory apps is another growth area, used a lot by letting agents and property managers.