Is the San Francisco real estate market slowing down?

Nicholas Wallwork

Nicholas Wallwork

Editor-in-Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
There would appear to be initial signs that the San Francisco real estate market is beginning to run out of steam in the short term. This is a market which has been described as “red hot” by US real estate experts and, while nothing lasts forever, some investors are a little surprised at this downbeat

Click to Read The Full Story and Add your Own Comments to Is the San Francisco real estate market slowing down?

F

Farm201

For me it is not a downward market, it is somewhat relative what is happening, but the real estate market is still growing in the United States

L

Longterminvestor

Administrator
I think low US base rates, as we are seeing in Europe and the UK, are currently the key and offering some support to property prices.

F

Farm201

But those low US base rates are about to change. The financial markets are waiting for it and if the rate goes up we will see what happens with the houses. In England they have been affected by the insecurity of the Brexit concessions

P

PostBrexitInvestor

The Fed has suggested on numerous occasions that US interest rates will rise, only to backtrack on this advice. While I agree that worldwide property markets are currently heavily supported by low base rates, I cannot see a massive increase in US base rates in the short to medium term. However, I could be wrong!

L

Longterminvestor

Administrator
I read a recent report suggesting there is a 76% chance that the Bay Area will experience an earthquake more severe than the 1989 Loma Prieta event over the next 30 years. Not good!

L

Lamar

Does anyone have advice about San Francisco real estate trends at the present time?

M

markmyrick880

It will just pass, the San Francisco real estate is the golden gate city with their value & appreciation in the market.

W

Westromgroupcompany

This is something different that I found there. But according to my perspective, This is not true. There is a huge rise in the real estate market. I personally checked everything. You have even many choices in that field.