Is Luxor a good investment option?

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

kevin T

I am looking to invest in egypt, but prefer property in cities not coastal holiday resorts. I have heard a lot of good things about buying in Luxor, mainly on the West Bank. What about the East Bank. I visited recently and the new bazar area next to Luxor Temple looks promising, what do people think? Does anyboby think the prices are likely to rise sharply in the coming years. Could this maybe be an untapped property hot spot of the future like Marrakech was, but sadly now too expensive?
Many thanks for any help you can give.

A

alison9071

I am looking to invest in egypt, but prefer property in cities not coastal holiday resorts. I have heard a lot of good things about buying in Luxor, mainly on the West Bank. What about the East Bank. I visited recently and the new bazar area next to Luxor Temple looks promising, what do people think? Does anyboby think the prices are likely to rise sharply in the coming years. Could this maybe be an untapped property hot spot of the future like Marrakech was, but sadly now too expensive?
Many thanks for any help you can give.
No,luxor isa monument that people only visit once unless they suffer from short term memory loss. It has no rental potential

andy

D

deejay

i disagree in terms of rental,luxor is a great market, prices in luxor in terms of rental are far higher then hurghada.in luxor the new area to be is the movenpick area and their are lots of realestates there to help you now.

queenie40something

queenie40something

Hi Kevin - did you go ahead with a purchase in Luxor? Has anyone else bought in here.

Status
Not open for further replies.