Is Jumaiara Village South a Better Investment?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Y

yousafnoor

Dear Friends,

After having “released from ARY” and selling my Italian, I am looking forward to invest with a good developer in “Jumaira Village South”.

Can some friend through some light on the subject? I am keeping hearing that it could be one of the best in Dubai!

Any reputable developers down there?

Thanks and Regards,

Mohammad Yousaf

W

wayneis

Depends on what your definition of "good" is.

Use the search function been a couple of threads on this all ready.Changed my view on this development since my first postings on the subject, mainly due to the location and piggy backing on the Sports City Project. You really need to chose a quality developer. If you purchase from one of the better developers you should do ok.

Read recent magazine articles and press articles in the gulf newspaper on possible property correction in Dubai Markets 2009, Yes I know doom and gloom has been forecast on a yearly basis and people still making money hand over fist however gone are the days when there were conga lines with people throwing money to get a purchase.

Do be careful if your purchasing an apartment for short term rental as the government are making noises about a law which will control in this sector.

Article to read here Interesting that only 20% of residences were handed over so still a huge shortfall. One common theme is that year after year so far projected hand overs or targets have not been met.In part the article says
EFG-Hermes bases its forecast on an anticipated 25,000 new housing units hitting the market in 2007, 64,000 more homes in 2008 and a further 68,000 units in 2009. On the demand side, it predicts a need for 45,000 to 50,000 units per year.

"Supply in the residential property market is and will continue to be constrained in 2007. We predict that the peak year for supply will now be 2009, meaning that the market is unlikely to see a price decline before this occurs," said Sana Kapadia, analyst at EFG-Hermes.

Kapadia said the company expects average prices to rise 10-15 per cent in 2007 and 5-10 per cent in 2008, before entering negative territory.

"Following a peak in the second half of 2008 as more supply hits the market, prices will start to decline again in 2009, with a cumulative decline of 15-20 per cent by 2011," she said.

Last edited:
P

pr1405

hey yousafnoor
congrats on u'r sale. I too have a property (1 bed) in Italy from ARY and would like to sell it. I would be grateful for any tips.

Y

yousafnoor

hey yousafnoor
congrats on u'r sale. I too have a property (1 bed) in Italy from ARY and would like to sell it. I would be grateful for any tips.
Hello Friend,

My experience with ARY and Italian was a worst matter in my life.
The fact that I am living in Qatar, my problem of selling the apartment was almost an impossible job and then at the top of it…dealing with ARY. I hate naming and shaming but ARY, the worst people, I ever had an interaction with.
I had a strong desire to hit one of them at his mouth but thanks GOD, I managed to control myself

I did not had a PSA but my property dealer, Mr. Nadeem of B4U International, who is really a great person and an honest man, told me that the price was AED 500,000 but due the fat that I need entry visa for Dubai, need an exit permit to get out from Qatar and everything had expiry dates, He managed to get an attorney from me and sold my apartment at AED 4, 5,000.
It cost me two exit permits from Qatar and 02 visit visas of Dubai to sell my apartment.

It took 02 days to close the deal but ARY tried their best to let it NOT happening during my only available 02 days in Dubai as I had to come back in Qatar.

Now you ought to get min AED 500,000, if you wanna sell it, otherwise put it on rent and you will get min AED 50,000 per year.

I hope this suffice for the time being, if you want more then please call me on 00974-5821645

Regards,

Mohammad Yousaf

N

NatalieLou

Dear Friends,

After having “released from ARY” and selling my Italian, I am looking forward to invest with a good developer in “Jumaira Village South”.

Can some friend through some light on the subject? I am keeping hearing that it could be one of the best in Dubai!

Thanks and Regards,

Mohammad Yousaf

Hi Mohammad

I am moving to Dubai in January 2008. Can you advise on areas that would be suitable to rent/lease/buy.

Many thanks
Natalie

Y

yousafnoor

Hi Mohammad

I am moving to Dubai in January 2008. Can you advise on areas that would be suitable to rent/lease/buy.

Many thanks
Natalie
Sorry!

Natalie, I am not living in Dubai and also I sold my flat and no more engaged in Dubai property. In fact I asked a question about my further investment in Dubai?

M

maryjo

I too have been looking at JVS, particularly Knightsbridge Court and The Lawns 111.
I have a studio in International City -Persia and am considering selling it and buying elsewhere. My studio is in in "persia" in N1 so is on the outside area and doesn't overlook other buildings. How much would I expect to get for it if I was to sell. I would use this money from the sale towards buying elsewhere. If anyone has opinions on Jumeirah Village South, especially the above two buildings I have mentioned, then I would like to hear from you.

Thanks

B

Bart59

Buying in JVS

Mohamad,

I would recommend talking to Diamond Developers. I don't have any interest in their company or the development they are doing in JVS, but I do know them and they do a nice job building and deliver their units on time.

P

Pegasus

Property

Hello Friend,

I Could try and check if i can find one for u.

My name is pradeep. I am Real Estate Consultant in Dubai.
IF you could send me ur details or PM me it would be great.

Pradeep

Pegasus Realty LLC

I too have been looking at JVS, particularly Knightsbridge Court and The Lawns 111.
I have a studio in International City -Persia and am considering selling it and buying elsewhere. My studio is in in "persia" in N1 so is on the outside area and doesn't overlook other buildings. How much would I expect to get for it if I was to sell. I would use this money from the sale towards buying elsewhere. If anyone has opinions on Jumeirah Village South, especially the above two buildings I have mentioned, then I would like to hear from you.

Thanks

F

ftrn

I am interested in a possibility of buying a 3 Bed + Study + Maids room Villas in Dubai. I may be getting a job in Dubai in internet City and would prefer it to be closer to work and International schools. I am aware of Springs, how much a villa of above requirements would cost in Spring, Lakes, or Emiarates hills.. Is there any other development which is upcoming in next few months ready for handover? Thanks

W

Wannaberich

Arabian Ranches is the best villa development in Dubai by far.

B

Bart59

Traffic is the issue

I agree Arabian Ranches is one of the best and as Dubai Land gets some things completed it will be awesome. The other problem right now is getting the new interchange done on Emirates Road. Right now it is a tough area to get in and out of.

Bart

R

Rammah

Hi Mohammad,

I work for DAMAC, and we are present in JVS with several projects, such as: Emirates Gardens I and II, and Tuscan Residences.

Please PM me your requirements, email address and phone number, and I'll be in contact to discuss the matter further.

Rammah

Last edited:
M

mpat

Rammah
how much price for emirates gardens 1 and 2 and tuscan residences ? what is teh completion date ?

L

lyes

hi gays, i'm working for a real estate developper here in dubai, if your interested let me know :)

S

sval

What are the per Sq ft prices in JV right now (other than DAMAC ! which is always 50% above the market price!)?
Till a couple of months back, it was around Dhs. 700 / sq ft. Has it gone up now?

M

Ms.

Hi Mohammad

Many thanks
Natalie
I could suggest a few but i need to know more about your preference.:)

L

lyes

bonjour Natalie, voici le contact d'une amie Nibel appeler la est elle vous aidera
+971 50 5049954

Status
Not open for further replies.