Is it wise to buy property for investment?

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Marcie

Hello all,

I just need your wisdom and knowledge. I live in U.S. and just recently was asked from a friend to invest in a property in Dubai (Business Bay). This is just for investment and to be rented out later. The property has not been built yet and it is due to finish in a year or so and it is an office space. Is it a good idea to do this? I have never been to Dubai but I have heard of its blooming opportunities and I will have to travel in Feb. to Dubai to accomplish this. Can you share any thoughts on this?

Thank you,

Marcie

I

imported_alenoosh

Hi everyone,

My name is Alenoosh and I am working as a property consultant at ocean view real estate-dubai, I will be more than happy to assist you whenever you want to buy, sell or manage your properties in UAE.

If you have any inquires please do not hesitate to contact me. thanks.

Alenoos van Sabben

I

imported_Nadia

Hi Marcie,

I am working for the biggest Real Estate Company in the Middle East and am specialized in Commercial Properties in Business Bay and Jumeirah Lake Towers.

Please reply on my message if you would like to get information on the current prices, investment opportunities and ROI's in Business Bay.

Thanks.

Nadia

I

imported_Irfan

Hi
I work for even BIGGER real estate branches UK 7,Ireland 15,Greece 2, and Dubai
call me
Irfan Khan

J

josmo

am a property consultant in dubai.i can help you buy property and everything else concerning property in dubai or the entire uae.plz contact me .thx

M

mjaba44

Is it wise to invest? The better question is: Is it wise not to invest? The whole Business Bay consists of over 200 towers - where in the world do you have a similar density of modern structures?

I know, that I will definitely go to Dubai to seize a job opportunity in IT and then I will look into investment possibilities.

I

imported_mammajama76

it's just a question of funds you have at your disposal. taking a loan for investing in property might not be the best idea, as you have to consider many additional costs for the loan itself. but as money is able to work for itself, real estate in dubai can be a very lucrative investment with a high return on investment.

I

imported_Natalie

Dear Sir/Madame,

I am writing to introduce Vancouver Real Estate, a rapidly developing brokerage company based in Dubai. Our characteristics are the sound knowledge of Real Estate market and ability to offer best properties for best prices from reputable developers.
We can provide you with the updated information on Dubai property market and help you make the best purchase.
Our primary goal is to find a property exactly matching your individual request.
In case you want to sell your property, we will market it professionally and sell it with minimum time and maximum satisfaction for you.
Our aim is your comfort
Wishing you a very nice day,
Natalie
Property Consultant
Vancouver Real Estate Brokers
Tel: +971 50 10 11 927
Fax: 00971 4 295 70 60 (Attn. Natalie)
E-mail: [email protected]

A

[email protected]

hi natalie,
I am a new member. i am looking for a good investment opportunity in dubai, abu dhabi or ajman. Please forward me any information about up-coming off plan developments with easy payment plans as i m willing to invest 50k asap. My email is [email protected]
Thanks
Ayesha

A

[email protected]

hi ,
I am a new member. i am looking for a good investment opportunity in dubai, abu dhabi or ajman. Please forward me any information about up-coming off plan developments with easy payment plans as i m willing to invest 50k asap. My email is [email protected]
Thanks
Ayesha

I

imported_TheHaider

@atshafi786

Lake view Real Estate is launching a new tower in the next month or so... haven't got any more details. It will be their 6th Tower in Emirates City, Ajman.

Lakeview Tower 1,2,3 - All sold ... Few re-sales available.
Lakeview Tower 4,5 - few units available - also some re-sales available.

If you are interested then I can get you a nice package with affordable payment plan direct from the developer. No premium, no hidden charges etc.
Prices of Emirates City are expected to be around 650-700 dhs per sq.ft till the end of 2008.

You can contact me on [email protected].

Many thanks.....

Status
Not open for further replies.