Is it time to buy Euro denominated real estate?

T

totallyproperty

Administrator
Staff member
Relative to the euro there is no doubt that the dollar and sterling have performed admirably over last 12 months. When you also bear in mind that European real estate markets have been under intense pressure, is now the time to take advantage of a weak euro and weak European property markets?

There is the potential for a long term win-win situation as real estate prices across Europe recover and the euro conversion rate against the dollar and sterling improves. What are your views on this strategy?

L

leonidas5

Hi!
I think is a wisdom strategy!
The property prices in Eurozone are dropped a lot, especially at the North.
I don't know for sure what will happen with the euro rates, but because of the very discounted prices i think is the right time for someone to invest in a property.

R

roxanneardary

This gives you a unique opportunity to not only finds the home of your dreams, but a community that makes you feel comfortable and welcome.

N

nmb

The Euro has never really recovered from the European banking crisis and what many saw as mismanagement by European leaders. Many experts believe the Euro has further significant downside potential in the short to medium term. Indeed some experts are questioning the long-term viability of the European Union (in its current form) and the Euro itself.

R

realdeals

Personally I think that Europe, i.e. the European Union, needs to undertake a period of major reorganisation and change. This may well bring about very attractive real estate buying opportunities but is now the right time with so much uncertainty?